• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search for a city

• Thread starter DeletedUser12086
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Here we see Capitol Plaza, with views of the industrial and residential sectors. Enjoy views from the Lighthouse Zeppelin Dock, gladiatorial re-enactments at the Colosseum, or marvel at our storied history in the city's numerous Castles and Cathedrals. Rest your head and enjoy the finest cuisine at the Chateau, or hear a moving opera at Royal Albert Hall.

Come to Gilead. Contact your local Zeppelin pilot for details. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97760

Strange how everyone dumps their city in this thread that are sometimes line-ups of buildings. So far I only see Kasperio and barakus having a good chance in this. THOSE are beautiful towns. Sorry, just my could-be-said-negative opinion. I might put a picture of mine later though.

I'm glad you managed to notice the myriad of little details in my picture. the water supply, the signposts, how i put buildings in rows of mixed types, you know, like in reality. ;)

DeletedUser2973

city.jpg

city.jpg

heres mine enjoy

DeletedUser6419

here is mine

Balazaar-Trilus - World - Dinegu

DeletedUser

Mattropolis

The city of Mattropolis.. Greifental server.

mattropolis.jpg

DeletedUser7128

LOL I will be happy with 1/2 my Diamonds back for this...
Kimberley_the_diamond_city_lol.jpg

DeletedUser98130

Masterhame City (Perspolis)

it is Perspolis:D

inside Houndsmoor

25714975631480328152.png

DeletedUser21752

Here is my entry for week 2 of this competition (and thanks for the diamonds, they are much appreciated!)

World: Fel Dranghyr
User Name: GerardVeloo

The whole of the town in one view (with thanks to ddevil who PhotoShop'ed it for me) . As you can see no cars allowed in the old center of Kirov. Also you will notice very few new buildings in the city center as most of the current ones are "listed buildings". Oh, for more and easier access to extensions and a greater selection of cultural buildings and decorations so we can make our cities less boring, sigh... ;-).
Kirov_all1.jpg

DeletedUser

Its not my whole city, but i do think that this little grab is kinda pretty. bekka from the Greifental world.
My City XD copy.jpg

DeletedUser

Here's my main city in Arvahall, hope you like it : )

pner7f5.jpg

C8M7Hsc.jpg

cUVhG7D.jpg

OLV2r8R.jpg

rXV4z2R.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.