• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search for a city

• Thread starter DeletedUser12086
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12086

logo.png

Do you have a beautiful city you'd like to share? We are on the lookout for some awe-inspiring, innovative or creative city pics to take pride of place in our media gallery or login page.

And we're giving diamonds to the owner of every city we decide to feature!

How to submit your city

It's easy to submit your city picture. Simply take a screenshot of your city (it has to be your city!), upload it (Imgur is a pretty good, free, upload site), and then add a link to your picture in a reply below.

For every one of your images we use in our gallery, we'll add 300 diamonds to your game account. So you should also include your ingame nickname (if it's different to your forum name), and the world you play, in your picture submission post.

To submit your entry, you will need a forum account. If you don't already have one, you can register to the forums quickly and easily here.

We look forward to seeing some great entries!

Note: This contest is open-ended, meaning it will end when we have a gallery full of beautiful images. :)

Rules
  • 1 entry is permitted per week.
  • The city must belong to the person posting it.
  • Images must be no larger than 1024 x 768 and under 500kb.

Winning entries will be featured either in the Media Gallery or elsewhere in the Login page, for an unspecified period of time, with the city owner's nickname and world.

Winners
pv-pekka (Cirgard) - 16.09.2013
GerardVeloo (Fel Dranghyr) - 16.09.2013
Barakus (Brisgard) - 16.09.2013
King Lucci - 08.10.2013
iJokerZ - 12.10.2013
ophion - 05.11.13
vanquish85 - 06.01.14
faithlessloo - 20.01.14
edicied - 11.04.14
tristansjs - 21.04.14

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97969

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg
Dbddimov - Fel - Dranghur

DeletedUser4800

Here is mine:
eGD9smD.jpg

4HJZYLW.jpg

DeletedUser2079

Lovely competition and I look forward to seeing better towns than mine:
Gerbil's Highbury on Brisguard

DeletedUser17526

Hello,

Here are some pics of my city. Hope they suffice. Thanks for providing an excellent game!

Best regards,

User name pv-pekka world: Cirgard

5.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg
WINNER!

DeletedUser

Anyway to submit photos from other servers such as the US ones here or do we have to wait for similar contests to be held there?

DeletedUser12086

Anyway to submit photos from other servers such as the US ones here or do we have to wait for similar contests to be held there?
You should speak with the team over at the US server for a US contest :)

Some fantastic-looking cities here - keep them coming!

DeletedUser

this is the whole View:
-------
this is uptown, where millionaires live!
------
This is the military zone, which is located in the north part of the city, just like the city i live in!:
----------
this is the industrial and official zone, which people go to work!

free pic
---------
this is the south region, where employees go to their houses, with graveyard and a church and also water reservoirs for whole city:
Username: feredoss
World: Cirgard

Status
Not open for further replies.