• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search for a city

• Thread starter DeletedUser12086
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hexxus1
Brisgard

Y2.jpg

DeletedUser3707

If FoE ACTUALLY IMPLEMENTED A SYSTEM TO TAKE IN GAME PICTURES, then this might be an interesting competition.

But I suppose those that actually have the time to stitch together multiple screencaps is really who this is for.

DeletedUser

The day when the King grew tired of war

The King is Taking a Break.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11207

Here is my entry for this week.

The tarmac road is in the shape of the F for Forge, and the Great Buildings along the bottom add another horizontal line to turn the F into the E of Empires.

quicksilver99, Greifental (en7)

foeq99-2.jpg

DeletedUser12400

OVERTYPE - Houndsmoor (en8)

Image 1:
JSKLHwq.jpg
Image 2:
4CtTdzE.jpg
Image 3:
ZZ7eYXP.jpg

DeletedUser98009

Well ..... that one is a winner if ever I saw one ...........

DeletedUser98009

It's amazing considering the amount of people playing this game that there isn't a ton more pics !

DeletedUser

The 'Gardens of Zeus' in Greifental ... carefully tended by Billy the Fish:
:confused:
"Welcome weary traveller to the Gardens of Zeus...

We grow many things that will both ease the pains of your body, and assuage the troubles of your mind:
Wine, fruit, exotic cheeses, all natural organic produce.

So please stop, pause, and enjoy a small quiet moment of life in this little corner of our glorious land.

And for a bit of luck, state your wish and dedicate a forge point to Zeus. Trust me - it works
"
:rolleyes:

btf Zeus garden.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.