• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP Arena Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
You was on here posting a couple of days ago about it so why act so surprised today?
because i thought it was next month they were taking them down, i had hoped there might be a big enough back lash on the forum that they might rethink things and leave the pvp alone and just bring out the new game side by side, my game is over now as what is the point in attacking my hoods ? or attacking gvg ? or even gbg, i needed all those points to win the pvp towers and enjoyed doing so, believe me i could do 100s of fights a day trying to make sure i win those towers, what is the point in havng a huge att boost ? gvg is not busy enough for me gbg i can manage as 4k or more if the conditions are right but now there is no point, what do i need to make 500 fps a day for ? i dont need to boost my gbs anymore or get stronger as i will not be attacking the hoods, just crazy how they have just done this without a care in the world for players

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
No they only show on the pvp page. Just checked as I asked weeks ago and never got an answer.

Yeah just seen, whats weird though is yeah sure they "Disappear" from your army selection, but if you use future units you have not many of, to use them for battling you now have to swap them out of your tower defence to battle with them, then put them back in once done. For a short while your defence will be weaker.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
useless - boring and hate it already - I will never win without spending diamonds as (sorry cursed veggie) but the top places are filled with the highest diamond spenders..

Well, they seem to have based your starting points on age you enter it with, so the one person in SAAB over on Sin was instantly put into first. I started with 12k in Inda, they seem to have started with something over 26k?

So like its even worse then I thought, its so age based on you getting anything.

I know the easy battles are supposed to be easier but really attack a LMA player with SAAB troops?

20200831_094917.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.