• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP Arena Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
1598868205718.png

User needs to change to Player

hermusZap

Private
it's interesting to fight a fair competition, But this so called "Arena" is just a slaghter house. we are like bare-handed slave gladiator being forced to fight with Lions\Tigers\Dinos\Alies\Godzillas.

r21r

Major-General
So, not only we have again BETA products on live servers, but we also make tests with Premium Currency (diamonds)
where this fiasko leads ?
why the very 1st day of this amazing feature we didn't take 1m medals so everyone can test fairly ?

Heroic Name

Private
The new PvP Arena Feature will release on EN on Monday, August 31st. Read all about it here and leave your feedback below!
WOW the new feature is even crappier than i had imagined! not only can you not compare yourself with other players in the hood, you dont even get a point score at the end of the fight!....oh and yes, please spend diamonds to be top players....

DeletedUser117976

This long awaited feature...sucks! big time!
I don't see where is the competition in fighting.
Yes, there is a competition in who's gonna spend more diamonds.
At least give an option to buy attempts with medals...

I'm not impressed - It's like a perpetual soccer event tourney -- and we all know how lopsided that was - diamonds did the trick there (for the most part)

inno knows how to play the players - the rewards will change as soon as the diamond haul begins to taper off

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Ok so tried it,

Nothing really good to say. Rewards for competing are minimal. Possibly could have been improved with weekly chances to win upgrades to a specific building related to it. The actual leaderboard will comprise higher up of players spending diamonds and players that have defended enough times. Moderate players will be nowhere near top.

Battle opponents are a complete mix up and make no sense. I have 2xOF and 1x LMA next in SAAB. Attack/Def values are not even remotely comparable between us and wait time between battles makes it something to occasionally look at but not something to pay that much attention too. Medal purchases would have made it a little better and interesting to test for a day or so but guess there was more revenue in not including them from release.

Status
Not open for further replies.