• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP Arena Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Powe

Brigadier-General
I would urge the devs team to spare a thought for new players:
  • BA was blocked from most fights (no GE, no GBG, no GvG, no old PvP),
  • Fights are restricted badly for IA (old PvP only at the very end, still no GBG)
Only once you reach EMA can you start battling in earnest... by which time your troop regeneration time is 4 h. Why or why are not not encouraging the youngsters to learn fighting with troops that regenerate in 20 s or 1 h???

Of course that's not an issue once you played Forge of ForgePoints long enough to get your Traz and have an inexhaustible supply of troops, but looking at new players very few know how to fight properly.
Nothing about fights is restricted in IA.

Powe

Brigadier-General
Interesting. When I joined this game it concerned me that the PvP Tower in bronze age was not accessible until a player was in the iron age. Now they have moved it into the EMA. Very confusing. Why not allow the new players a chance to experience the game? in it's fullness?
The PvP tower in BA is usable in BA, not just IA.

DeletedUser108239

More time, more clicks more diamonds... what do I get for fighting GvG?

Decoder

Warrant Officer
It is good that something new being developed but what will happen to PvP towers on the map? As a new player here I really liked them and was on top of them from the start. It was cool to see it when I was progressing in BA and IA, I got 1st place in both in just 2-3 weeks of playing, no diamonds or arcs or many gbs with bonuses. It is nice to see how are you doing compared to neighbors, and neighborhood system is quite reasonable. And it is surely pleasant to get to top spot in something while you progress. I remembered 1st win in BA tower with those few medals was really nice thing which I worked for. And I do like IA, not because of ripping some benefits, I just like the age, units, buildings. Players in IA are already limited with no access to antique dealer. Could you PLEASE leave the towers at place!?
"The PvP Arena is a new feature that will replace the current PvP Tower Tournament. "

Decoder

Warrant Officer
"We are bringing you an improvement that our developers have been working on for quite some time: The PvP Arena!

The PvP Arena is a new feature that will replace the current PvP Tower Tournament. "

They think it's an improvement ....good bye 5000-10000 medals per week.

LA - Free UA

Sergeant
"We are bringing you an improvement that our developers have been working on for quite some time: The PvP Arena!

The PvP Arena is a new feature that will replace the current PvP Tower Tournament. "

They think it's an improvement ....good bye 5000-10000 medals per week.

I fight across 6 era's so yes that can amount to quite a few medals, but for me it is not the medals it's seeing how I do each week in some very competitive hoods, sometimes I am top in 5 or 6 era's sometimes 2nd or 3rd in them all, this week for one era I am only 7th must be a lot of gvg players for that era this week I don't do gvg just the hood, gbg & ge

I WILL NOT BE DOING THIS ABOMINATION EVER

(the farce on beta was more than enough for me)

OK so basically we can be matched with our guild members and attack them. Nobody actually considers this as not very good design? Is this intentional or by mistake? Was it overlooked or devs intended it like this?

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Always said it was just a mini tournament for BiG diamond spenders and SAM/SAAB players. But i wont let that stop me trying to better myself and going up against stronger players Im happy in the knowledge that ive beaten an army with 1650/1650 without the AO effect and Virgo so thats not a issue, but cant remember if I read yesterday that medals can also be used for purchasing extra attempts

r21r

Major-General
OK so basically we can be matched with our guild members and attack them. Nobody actually considers this as not very good design? Is this intentional or by mistake? Was it overlooked or devs intended it like this?
Why, on Battlegrounds, whom are we fighting ?
The "Enemy" Guild or our Guildies on the scoreboard ? :P
How many times a guildie invested his diamonds on siege camps, and other people where there to take advantage of that ? :D

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
yes you will be able to

I can't see the option

20200831_084818.jpg

Just played 5 rounds and not too sure if mismatched or not but this was what I'm up against. Could probably do with better opponents.

20200831_084918.jpg

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
1598860379689.png

We can't have the same units on defence in both our cities and the tower? :/

Why do it like this ;-;

Last edited:

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
where have the pvp towers gone ? i log on to do my hood to earn some points for the pvp and there gone ??? well that will be my game over with i left once before when they went ahead dispite such huge protests when gvg was brought in and the attack gbs were nerfed and if this game has now ditched my only enjoyment then there is no point in playing, i dont want prizes i fight to win no point in attack the hood anymore might as well just have an aid button for the hood as the points are useless anymore grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i am so dam angry grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr again

Status
Not open for further replies.