• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Protection Tavern Boost From Bad People

Agent327

Overlord
It is not the end of the world, but I can decide when people can attack my city, when I attack a city, when I collect, when I want to plunder... but the only thing I am not in control is when my GB levels, which shouldn't be the case.

You only can when others allow you. Same goes for controlling when your GB levels. If you want to control it, take it of the road and fill it yourself.

DeletedUser115071

You only can when others allow you. Same goes for controlling when your GB levels. If you want to control it, take it of the road and fill it yourself.
There is absolutely no logic behind it.

I don't visit the forums regularly just so I don't see you.

Please ban me for a whole week.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

you can also read if you are banned :rolleyes:

the best way to don't see somebody is to put him on the ignore list and hope that nobody else quotes him

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
This was certainly discussed manny times as it seems... but non the less i think an important thing and it doesn't need to be a person that doesn't know how to play ... it can be also a person that whants revenge on you for no reason lol ... i would love to be able to protect my GBs in some cases , not only because double collection, also because i have OCD like many people and want all of them to be ready at the same time .... of topic: unfortunately any idea that doesn't suit some here will never have support!!!

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
This was certainly discussed manny times as it seems... but non the less i think an important thing and it doesn't need to be a person that doesn't know how to play ... it can be also a person that whants revenge on you for no reason lol ... i would love to be able to protect my GBs in some cases , not only because double collection, also because i have OCD like many people and want all of them to be ready at the same time .... of topic: unfortunately any idea that doesn't suit some here will never have support!!!
Don't overuse the term OCD. It is a mental disorder.

Dead-Eye

General
Sometimes some players deserve to have there collection timeings all messed up because I have decided to level there GB. For example, someone attacked me, someone managed to plunder me, or someone who has a Santa Clause avitar in November. All deserve to suffer my wrath.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Don't overuse the term OCD. It is a mental disorder.
There is various degrees of OCD ... my go as far as thungs like order in my games or the crazy need to have all the same buildings together in nice lines ... Richard : it is just a game !!!

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
Sometimes some players deserve to have there collection timeings all messed up because I have decided to level there GB. For example, someone attacked me, someone managed to plunder me, or someone who has a Santa Clause avitar in November. All deserve to suffer my wrath.
So true.

DeletedUser115071

unfortunately any idea that doesn't suit some here will never have support!!!

Just because I plunder doesn't mean you should do stuff like this, respond by the same thing, attack and plunder me, don't level up my GBs just because I have plundered you.. I mean should my suggestion be REMOVE PLUNDERING or something to be considered by players like these?

And yes my GBs are constantly popped because of people I plunder, yes they give me free FP on top of those I took but I just don't like my GB being with a different timer than my others, that's just silly and for me to lose what I could have gained but that's another topic.

PS: People who get plundered have more privileges than people who have high GBs.... which is something Inno should consider cause all they do is whine that they get plundered while they have a city wall to take on while I whine because I cannot protect my GBs... which sux... big time and it's unbalanced to the very core and of course I cannot have my revenge on people like that cause I plunder them, they see a chance, they take it and put the city wall and with their puny level 2 GBs it's not worth my hassle.

PS2: Now let's not start abotu the santa claus avatar... you must look even more closely, also I hate christmas, worst hoiday ever.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Ivan please don't misunderstand my coment... i am all for being able to protect GBs from leveling up by other players. I , myself don't plunder but still don't want someone to level my building like it was happening in my previous neighbourhood where there was an ex guildmate that apparently had some grudges against me and he invades almoast all my gbs with 1 fps and waits till i do all the places and levels it for me. Even at this point if i would get attacked and plunderd the amount someone would be able to take is insignificant to what i have. Or to be frank like any of you would go bankrupt if you loss 5 fps ... so one thing in this we all need to start doing is to be normal human's... and start with more respect twords each other ... also another +1 for the idea if i wasn't clear enough.

DeletedUser96901

smart people don't get their high GB leveled :blush:

and if somebody would do the last open 200 FP to do it I would thank them and ask if they would do it regularly

if someone lets 1 FP open in their level 90 GB they deserve to be punished for that

something to be considered by players like these?
those kinds of players are the people who think plundering is ok but GB leveling not :rolleyes:

don't level up my GBs just because I have plundered you
but where is the fun of plundering a house with stupid coins ?

your game fun is plundering
my game fun is leveling GBs of plunderer :blush:

you don't like your GB leveled
your victims don't like being plundered

so don't do things to other if you don't like their way of revenge

Emberguard

Legend
Well, you're right you can't stop people from lvl'ing your GBs and its petty that people respond in that manner.

However you also can't be plundered of your GBs neither plunder GBs. So the only equivalent is lvl'ing up. Which if people hadn't caught onto the double collecting being an option then it wouldn't be a problem. But everyone has, so people then notice the loss and it becomes a weak point.

DeletedUser115071

those kinds of players are the people who think plundering is ok but GB leveling not :rolleyes:
So far you are stupid one as I am telling you can PROTECT yourself from getting plundered but you can't from that, which is actually a LOT more FPs LOST than the measy 5FP you produce, I bet they are worth, to me they are one of the 30 x 5 FP and I do not care.. but I do care about someone poping my GB that gives me 60

outlaw.png

DeletedUser115071

Okay the game to be FAIR as you won't admit a lot of you - either remove CITY WALL SHIELD so I can plunder that weasel cause that is a strategy right?
Or add a GB WALL shield so I can protect my GBs...

This is logical and FAIR and anyone telling me otherwise was bullied in school.

DeletedUser96901

So far you are stupid one as I am telling you can PROTECT yourself from getting plundered but you can't from that,
you are the stupid one
I can PROTECT myself from getting my GB leveled :blush:

so who is more stupid ?
the one who let other people plunder a few coins or supplies (some idiots like you are even plundering blacksmiths in oceanic future because they don't find something better)
or the one who let them level his GB

be proud of it
you deserve it
and every level up of your GB because of that

to me they are one of the 30 x 5 FP and I do not care.. but I do care about someone poping my GB that gives me 60
lol what an idiot
cares about 60 FP when he makes 30x 5 FP

you should be happy: your playing style made you a netto profit of 90 FP

but I do care about someone poping my GB that gives me 60
and now the stupid one tells you how to prevent it or at least make an additional profit of 60 FP
oh wait. better you find it out yourself :P

Agent327

Overlord
Just because I plunder doesn't mean you should do stuff like this, respond by the same thing, attack and plunder me, don't level up my GBs just because I have plundered you.. I mean should my suggestion be REMOVE PLUNDERING or something to be considered by players like these?

Did you notice the revenge button?

And yes my GBs are constantly popped because of people I plunder, yes they give me free FP on top of those I took but I just don't like my GB being with a different timer than my others, that's just silly and for me to lose what I could have gained but that's another topic.

Ever considered not to plunder????? You reap what you sow.

PS: People who get plundered have more privileges than people who have high GBs.... which is something Inno should consider cause all they do is whine that they get plundered while they have a city wall to take on while I whine because I cannot protect my GBs... which sux... big time and it's unbalanced to the very core and of course I cannot have my revenge on people like that cause I plunder them, they see a chance, they take it and put the city wall and with their puny level 2 GBs it's not worth my hassle.

You can protect your GB's. Don't blame others if you do not know how to, or are not good at it.

PS2: Now let's not start abotu the santa claus avatar... you must look even more closely, also I hate christmas, worst hoiday ever.

Who cares?