• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Protection Tavern Boost From Bad People

DeletedUser115071

Proposal:
I Would like to propose a tavern boost that STOPS from adding the last FP on a FP production GB and Traz.
Reason:
There are a lot of people who don't know how the game works and think they will get BPs for 6th or 10th place which is not being informed and because they think so they are happy to get it NOW at this very moment popping the GB that is gonna give you 60FP tomorrow after you collect those 59 FPs which is around 119 FPs, well now because people are greedy you only get 60FP and they walk empty handed not knowing what they did.

Details:
You have one GB soon to be due leveling and you would like to protect it you walk in your tavern as the boss you are and you toss some silvers for 24, 48 and 72 hours(basically same as city shield) so people get drunk and later on protect your GB from your town from nasty pests like these that want to level it knowing or unknowing.

Visual Aids:
I am not the best of the people with making images so I am gonna leave this to some nice chap in the comments.

Balance:
The balance comes with this that you have to pay for it in silver taverns just like city shield which is more broken than what I propose.

Abuse Prevention:
This is clearly to stop ABUSING our dear and gentle GBs from being popped like some daughters on proms.

Summary:

I think that's all self explanatory but overall STOP THE ABUSE on GBs! Make FoE great again!

Emberguard

Legend
How about make the boost for every GB? It'd be more straight forward and different players value different double collections more then others

+1 as a tavern boost

DeletedUser96901

bad things happens to bad people

here the correct solution to prevent it
let at least the amount open that the GB gives
then after collecting you put the rest into the GB and then you can collect it again
and if somebody levels your GB your profit (what the other donated) is bigger than your loss (the lost collect)

Abuse Prevention:
This is clearly to stop ABUSING our dear and gentle GBs from being popped like some daughters on proms.
nice joke

if it would be an abuse you would report it as bug in the bug section and not as an idea for the tavern

STOP THE ABUSE on GBs
please stop abusing the ideas forum for fake stop abuse

real stop abuse needs to be posted in the bug sections

adding the last FP on a FP production GB and Traz.
and you are discriminating all other GB which produce something

how do they feel not being part of this idea

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115071

but now use tavern silver.

Exactly

bad things happens to bad people

here the correct solution to prevent it
let at least the amount open that the GB gives
then after collecting you put the rest into the GB and then you can collect it again
and if somebody levels your GB your profit (what the other donated) is bigger than your loss (the lost collect)

nice joke

if it would be an abuse you would report it as bug in the bug section and not as an idea for the tavern

please stop abusing the ideas forum for fake stop abuse

real stop abuse needs to be posted in the bug sections

and you are discriminating all other GB which produce something

how do they feel not being part of this idea

Well honestly I won 8 FP from that cause someone overdonated for BPs but that's not the case, I want my timer be exact same as my other GBs... I don't wanna be dissapointed everyday coming to collect and see that someone was trying to get BPs and doesn't understand how, that is actually abusing be it mentally or physically on the building.

Overall people from my hood, friends and guilds hold the power over that they can pop my GB at any minute without me WANTING that and doing so they are ABSUSING that power, please get knoweldge over words and what they mean. Abusing is not only specific for game mechanics....
They are abusing power, trust, the poor GB. It's bullying...

Also what do you mean bad people? I plunder once every 2 weeks, am I a bad person cause it's a game mechanic? You can protect yourself from that, why not protect yourself from that people are popping your GB, how is that fair in any sort of it could you please explain to me?
I mean I can slap you really hard and you can pay some bartender to protect you but I can hit you with fists and kicks everytime where it hurts the most and you cannot protect that? Come on mate.

PS: For plundernig you could lose up to 5FP, for someone leveling your GB you could lose up to 120FPs... I mean which hurts more a SLAP or a BEATING?

DeletedUser

-1 avoiding such is a strategy which suits the strategy game FoE is I believe.

DeletedUser115071

-1 avoiding such is a strategy which suits the strategy game FoE is I believe.

So it's okay strategically to pay to NOT be attack but it's not strategically OKAY to NOT pay to protect from being popped on a GB?

Tell me more about the logic behind it, I would like to hear it.

If you had bothered to use the search function you would have seen why players keep voting against it, no matter what you suggest. The idea stays the same and players do not want it.

file.jpg

It is okay to be wrong, it is not okay to post uninformed post about what you didn't read.

Stop with your crap posts agent please

DeletedUser

So it's okay strategically to pay to NOT be attack but it's not strategically OKAY to NOT pay to protect from being popped on a GB?

Tell me more about the logic behind it, I would like to hear it.

There is no logic you’ll have to do it with my opinion ^_^

DeletedUser113901

So basically you're saying if 58 FPs is needed to get a spot and there's 58 FPs left in the GB I just get to add 57 FPs and lose them?
I may have lost lost hundreds of FPs due to people levelling my GBs, but that's just something that happens, it's not the end of the world.

DeletedUser

This issue has come up several timed in the past.

Yes, it is annoying when someone levels your GB and messes your collection (for various reasons).

No, it is not the end of the world when someone levels your GB and messes your collection (and I think OP would agree with it).

If I had the power and will to do something about it, I would add a button to manually level GBs, so it wouldn't matter if people put in the last FP or not, because the GB wouldn't level until you said so.

DeletedUser115071

It is not the end of the world, but I can decide when people can attack my city, when I attack a city, when I collect, when I want to plunder... but the only thing I am not in control is when my GB levels, which shouldn't be the case.

DeletedUser96901