• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

The Best Idea - Do Not Level This GB [Option]

DeletedUser113235

How many times does this happen to you - Having your GB almost leveled up, You're only waiting you collect his bonus and then level him up (Double Collection).

BUT

Then a player from your hood and just someone from your friend list / guild that doesn't have any idea how to play this game comes and decides to level your GB.
Isn't that drive you crazy?
Ok, maybe 1 time or 2... Not a big deal But what if this repeats maybe more than 10 times?
Why should I trust all my hood and hope that they won't level my GB, even if they don't get anything in return...

My solution is:
Create Checkbox option in the Great Building - "Do Not Level"
When the owner of the GB select this option so no-one can level his GB but only the owner himself.

If the GB needs 1 FP to level up - the "Add FP" button will be disabled.
And if the GB needs less than 10FP - it will add the N-1 amount required.

This way, the owner decides when level-up his GB.

The profits:
1) 100% double collection
2) The collection time of the buildings (if the player has a specific time that he collects all his stuff) will keep the same for all of his building.

The fix I've come with:
I propose a correction to my idea:
1) "Do not level" option is False at default.
2) Every new level the player need manually to enable the option.

3) If the option is set to True - so nobody can level up your GB (add the last FP).
But, after you plundered someone - this player has an open window of 24 hours to level up your GBs.
4) If the player is inactive for X time, all his GB options will be turned to False - which means that everyone can level up his GB.

What my idea is trying to solve is:
Avoid players that mistakenly level up your GB (not on purpose)
or avoid BP hunters that just add FP like crazy to your GB

What changed did I made in my idea:
People that were plundered can level up GBs of the attacker (for their revenge) - but they can do it in the next 24 hours, until the next plunder.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shad23

Emperor
-1 lots of players use that as a FP income am not saying i'm part of them but i don't think this will be implemented
if you don't want someone to pay last FP on it disconect your GB from your town hall for time you ain't there and if you plunder players might use this to get eaven at you it's a game of strategy so don't count on this hapening any time soon

Agent327

Overlord
You are not the first, second, third and so on to suggest this and shad23's answer says it all. It is the ruling opinion.

DeletedUser96901

The Best Idea
the best idea would be:
use the search function before making an idea

because
You are not the first, second, third and so on to suggest this

The profits:
what about the profits of the person who levels it ?
a) getting BP faster. then with luck he can build the GB earlier.
b) he can fill the next level and make profit (between level 30-70 those profits can be huge)
c) the profit of satisfaction ? you plunder my then I plunder your double collection

2) The collection time of the buildings (if the player has a specific time that he collects all his stuff) will keep the same for all of his building.
if you wait with collecting then you still keep all at the same time
because nobody forces you to collect out of sync

so if you don't find a third profit for the owner then the leveler wins with 3:2 profit arguments :lol:

Why should I trust all my hood and hope that they won't level my GB, even if they don't get anything in return...
leveling other GB gives so much in return
you only need to understand the person who does it

btw:
neighbors aren't there to be trusted

DeletedUser113235

Ok guys, I think that you've lost the point
This feature is an option, basically every level this CheckBox is False so everyone could level up the GB.
But if all the spots are taken and only a few FP left but nobody can profit from that, why should someone level up my GB?
If you turn this option to True then only you can level up this GB.

As an addition to what you said, just if all the spots are taken by players (all the 5) so you can use this option.

Disconnect the GB from the road stops the timer so it is not a solution.

If you revenge on someone who plundered you just plunder him back or ask your guild to plunder him whenever he appears in their hood.

My idea came to solve a problem when just players level up your GB for no-reason and that happens too often in low eras.

Shad23

Emperor
why should someone level up my GB?
does not mean it's for profit if you plunder players might want to get back at you and by placing the last FP he might not get rewards but you skip a 2X collect on your GB
player you plundered might not be strong enough to plunder you in return and he might be in a smal and weak guild so no help from them so his only way to get back is level your GB that's why, neighborhoods are still not well enough ballanced for the last guy to plunder the 1st few of the neighborhood
it's a big -1

Agent327

Overlord
Ok guys, I think that you've lost the point

Did we, or did you? You do not seem to have read any of the answers.

But if all the spots are taken and only a few FP left but nobody can profit from that, why should someone level up my GB?

Cause they might have a reason not to like you?

My idea came to solve a problem when just players level up your GB for no-reason and that happens too often in low eras.

Yes and the general public does not see it as a problem and does not like your idea.

DeletedUser113901

-1 solves a minor issue and creates major ones eg. not being able to get FP back from an inactive guy .

DeletedUser113110

For the millionth time, my answer is -1...
This is getting boring. Why can't anyone come up with decent ideas that were not suggested?

DeletedUser113033

...don't see what it has to do with plundering?? it's just 'bout the income from gb....and it's optional....so:

+1

Shad23

Emperor
..don't see what it has to do with plundering??
it's a strategy used by lots of players to get back at players that plunder them and trust me it works if you up a level 30 Orangery for someone else it's 30 FP's you make the player loose and plunderer thinks twice befor plundering you again if you up it + send him a message to tell him it was you who uped it and if he does not stop it will cost him more then what he'll gain by plundering you beleive me it works

for some players it's only way they have to get back at someone who plundered them cause plunderer is that much more advanced then him or her

DeletedUser113235

Did we, or did you? You do not seem to have read any of the answers.

The ease with which you say it, sounds like you're scorning me.
First, I read all the replays. I posted this idea to know what you think about this and maybe it can be added to the game in some kind of other versions.

As I understood, Leveling up someone's GB (in a specific case - someone who plundered you) is some kind of a revenge, and very effective against the player that used to plunder.

1) "Do not level" option is False at default
2) Every new level the player need manually to enable the option
3) If the option is set to True - so nobody can level up your GB (add the last FP)
* But, If you attacked a player (you have 24 hours to plunder him) - at this time he can level up any of your GB.
4) If the player is inactive for X time, all his GB options will be turned to False - which means that everyone can level up his GB.

I think that the fix to (3) is solving the issue of not being able to revenge the player that plunder you.

What my idea is trying to solve is -

Agent327

Overlord
The ease with which you say it, sounds like you're scorning me.
First, I read all the replays. I posted this idea to know what you think about this and maybe it can be added to the game in some kind of other versions.

If you had read all the replies, how could you have missed that you are not the first to suggest it, but probably the 10th by now and that it gets voted down every time?Why did you not perform a search as suggested, so you would know how players think about this? Why did you not read how a proposal should be put?

As I understood, Leveling up someone's GB (in a specific case - someone who plundered you) is some kind of a revenge, and very effective against the player that used to plunder.

1) "Do not level" option is False at default
2) Every new level the player need manually to enable the option
3) If the option is set to True - so nobody can level up your GB (add the last FP)
* But, If you attacked a player (you have 24 hours to plunder him) - at this time he can level up any of your GB.

I think that the fix to (3) is solving the issue of not being able to revenge the player that plunder you.

What my idea is trying to solve is -

Who are you to decide that you are not allowed to hunt for BP's?

DeletedUser113235

If you had read all the replies, how could you have missed that you are not the first to suggest it, but probably the 10th by now and that it gets voted down every time? Why did you not perform a search as suggested, so you would know how players think about this? Why did you not read how a proposal should be put?

Who are you to decide that you are not allowed to hunt for BP's?

I know this idea was already there
I want to open my discussion and show my perspective.
IF

What you've said know just show that you're ignoring the whole idea and trying to make it seems bad.
Please treat to all my idea (1, 2, 3, 4) and not only the summery of it.

Plus, I even didn't said anything about decisions for other players,
If you want BP - Go for it. Add FP to someone's GB, but [read this carfuly] you won't be able to level up his GB if he toggled "Do not level" option to true.

If you need BP no one asks you level up GBs, just secure your spot.

DeletedUser96901

...don't see what it has to do with plundering?? it's just 'bout the income from gb
I get plundered: I lose the income of that building
I get my GB "plundered": I lose the income of the GB one time (no double collect)

so what has it do with plundering?
in plundering the owner lose one time collecting his building

income lost = plundered
now you see what it has to do with plundering ?

and nobody can tell me that OF players plunders coins or even blacksmiths because they need it
they do that to annoy people. I level GB for revenge

and if I want them immediately ?
no one forbids me to level up the GB :lol:

Ok, maybe 1 time or 2... Not a big deal But what if this repeats maybe more than 10 times?
then he must really hate you :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113235

you don't get it do you ?, most players who level your GB do not do it to secure their spot but to get eaven with you

READ THIS AGAIN, 3 TIMES IF YOU NEED
THEN REPLY

1) "Do not level" option is False at default.
2) Every new level the player need manually to enable the option.

3) If the option is set to True - so nobody can level up your GB (add the last FP).
But, after you plundered someone - this player has an open window of 24 hours to level up your GBs.

What my idea is trying to solve is:

What changed did I made in my idea:
People that were plundered can level up GBs of the attacker (for their revenge) - but they can do it in the next 24 hours, until the next plunder.

Agent327

Overlord
I know this idea was already there
I want to open my discussion and show my perspective.

Then why not share your perspective in those existing ideas?

What you've said know just show that you're ignoring the whole idea and trying to make it seems bad.
Please treat to all my idea (1, 2, 3, 4) and not only the summery of it.

Why? All that has been answered the previous times others came with the same idea.

Plus, I even didn't said anything about decisions for other players,
If you want BP - Go for it. Add FP to someone's GB, but [read this carfuly] you won't be able to level up his GB if he toggled "Do not level" option to true.

So you are deciding for others. If your GB needs 20 to level and it takes me 20 to get a spot you do not allow it.

You don't let me.

DeletedUser113235

So you are deciding for others. If your GB needs 20 to level and it takes me 20 to get a spot you do not allow it.

You don't let me.

What you just showed now are very rare cases, and I think they're a minority.
Almost never saw players that want to get the next spot in the contribution and it requires from them to level up the GB, If they're doing that not by revenge but just because they want the reward and they decide to level up someone's GB only to get some bonuses for themselves - so they actually prevent a double collection. And that is what I'm trying to solve.

You showed me some issues that grow because of this solution and I agree with them and submitted a fix to my idea.

Now, I want to repeat again - This "Do Not Level" option is a CHECKBOX.
What does it mean CHECKBOX?
You need to click on it to activate, and by default this set to False - which means that everyone can level the GB.

What can we understand from that?
Not all the players will use this option, but mostly those who need this option to be active.
This feature won't affect 100% of the players.