• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

possibility to plunder military buildings

DeletedUser96901

i think if you plunder rogue hideouts it might get them mad enough to want to better protect especially if they don't have Alcatraz to produce some extra units
I bet getting a complete Palace plundered makes them more mad :lol:

and you first need to find a finished not collected rogue production to be able to plunder it

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
To balance out, when the attacker surrenders all the units gets transfered to defender. Then we will have black market for army trading.

Shad23

Emperor
To balance out, when the attacker surrenders all the units gets transfered to defender. Then we will have black market for army trading.
i like your idea it would give possibility to lower era players to get higher era troops if there was a black market for troops , allyed guilds would trade troops so lower era players could helpout in GvG and they might place beter def troops , i find it actually very annoying when i face 2 speirfighters especially when the city i attack is at same era as i am

Shad23

Emperor
i like it BruteForceAttack but not sure if FoE dev would like , they might think it would make game easyer

DeletedUser

The question still remains, though, how do you keep me from making a deal with my neighbour to plunder each other's military buildings and getting a stupidly high amount of unattached troops.

rjs66

Lieutenant
how about having a 50% chance that any plundered troops used in battle will desert and leave you at a disadvantage, and if you collect enough so that they outnumber your own trained troops (they will have weapons and be trained how to use them) they will attack and destroy your city.

Shad23

Emperor
lol you can only plunder your neighbor once a day and same for him so you both have to pay for new troops if you plunder each other so this would take time to do Pink.Buffoon

DeletedUser

lol you can only plunder your neighbor once a day and same for him so you both have to pay for new troops if you plunder each other so this would take time to do Pink.Buffoon
It certainly would take time, or a great number of deals (6 military buildings, assuming two troops a day each building... I can make 12 deals, so that I get 12 unattached troops a day). Yes, we pay for the troops, but now there's no limit to the amount that a military building can produce, as I get unattached troops from my nice neighbours.

The problem is not solved simply by stating that it'd take time. We must assume that people will do it. Now, how do we prevent it?

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
It certainly would take time, or a great number of deals (6 military buildings, assuming two troops a day each building... I can make 12 deals, so that I get 12 unattached troops a day). Yes, we pay for the troops, but now there's no limit to the amount that a military building can produce, as I get unattached troops from my nice neighbours.

The problem is not solved simply by stating that it'd take time. We must assume that people will do it. Now, how do we prevent it?

Mini Traz :)

Shad23

Emperor
was simply an idea for dev 's , only way i can see is , if you plunder a military building you must wait a few days or a week befor plundering same military building in that city but don't know how that would work , i think that is a part that the dev's should work on

MP75

Master Corporal
-1 You will not be able to plunder any military building from players having Alcatraz because they will keep those military buildings disconnected from Town Hall and you can't do nothing about that :lol:

Shad23

Emperor
except if you make a rule that says it needs to be conected for a few hours for your Traz to produce but that won't pass will it lol , just trying to find a way to end fights against 2 spearfighters here if anyone has a beter idea am fed up with fighting against 2 spearfighters to many players use it as def eaven if spearfighters are way behind the era of their citys

DeletedUser111589

except if you make a rule that says it needs to be conected for a few hours for your Traz to produce but that won't pass will it lol , just trying to find a way to end fights against 2 spearfighters here if anyone has a beter idea am fed up with fighting against 2 spearfighters to many players use it as def eaven if spearfighters are way behind the era of their citys

Spear fighters are default defense army. Even a player in OF without manually assigned defense army, will have 2 spear fighters as DA

Shad23

Emperor
i think a lot of players abuse of the loopwhole that says you can place what ever troops you want for your def troops and use the loopwhole to place only 2 spearfighter so you don't get the pts you'd get for your rank if they would place troops of their era i know they do this not to be attacked to often and don't tell me it's only players with default DA that use it as def i won't believe you

Shad23

Emperor
might be an idea to apply this only on citys that have 2 spearfighters as def , because the main reason of my idea is to stop players from leaving only 2 spearfighters as def

Shad23

Emperor
might be an idea to apply this only on citys that have 2 spearfighters as def , because the main reason of my idea is to stop players from leaving only 2 spearfighters as def
i'v changed the proposal of my idea to include the previous quote