• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

possibility to plunder military buildings

Agent327

Overlord
if it works then do it am just tired of seeing that kind of def and yes that would be a way to force players to put better def , just kicking the idea box around here to find a way to solve the problem thanks for input

There is no problem. There is only something you do not like seeing and you still do not seem to comprehend that players do not put 2 spearfighters in their defence. It is what you see when they have put NOTHING in their defence. You can not force players to put anything there if they do not want to. Force me to put 8 units from my era there and I will give you 8 rogues.

Shad23

Emperor
If you are playing from mobile phone or tablet you should forget about winning the tournament
FoE should correct this because it's unfair for those users just trying to get a few problems fixed here with my idea

DeletedUser96901

Force me to put 8 units from my era there and I will give you 8 rogues.
actually rogues are not from your era :P

try it in attack (against 2 spearfighters ;))
and you will see that it counts to no era and for that reason you won't get any tower points

Agent327

Overlord
actually rogues are not from your era

try it in attack (against 2 spearfighters ;))
and you will see that it counts to no era and for that reason you won't get any tower points

Go to army management, select your age and see what you get.

I do not need to try them in attack. This is about defence and defence I do not get tower points anyhow.

DeletedUser96901

Go to army management, select your age and see what you get.
go to army management. select bronze age and see what you get :lol:

with that logic rogues are bronze age :lol:

I do not need to try them in attack.
at least then you would know to which era rogues really belong
to none

This is about defence and defence I do not get tower points anyhow.
this is about units of your era and not about what you can select in the army management when selecting an era :rolleyes:

so if a rules will be implemented: only defense units of your era then that excludes rogues

DeletedUser107476

Reason :
if there where possibility of plundering military buildings like rogue hideouts more players would plunder because that way they would not have to produce those military units it would be a new way to get units for GE or GvG
Guild Expeditions already produces troops for you to use in Guild Expeditions.

Proposal:
i think that the possibility to plunder military buildings like rogue hideouts might be a good idea
would like this to be applyed only on citys where owner has not placed a better DA then the default DA
because it is a painfull sight everytime i see 2 spearfighters as DA
You want players to place full DA's and your solution is to take troops from them?
InnoGames also will not go half measure if they allowed barracks to plundered it would be all barracks no matter what the DA is.

Balance/Abuse Prevention :
i don't think there would be abuse if the neighborhoods are well balanced
The abuse is simple, this just makes the strongest players in the hood stronger.

Last edited by a moderator:

It has some appeal but is too open to abuse and gives more powerful players an exponential advantage.

Perhaps it might be considered for a Great Building: a percentage chance to gain one of the defeated units after winning a battle, with a much lower chance if the defeated army is of a lower age.

Agent327

Overlord
go to army management. select bronze age and see what you get :lol:

with that logic rogues are bronze age :lol:

No, with that logic they are all ages.

at least then you would know to which era rogues really belong
to none

Or to all.

this is about units of your era and not about what you can select in the army management when selecting an era :rolleyes:

Why not? If I am on GvG I can select rogues on every era, so they belong to that era.

so if a rules will be implemented: only defense units of your era then that excludes rogues

No, it includes rogues, cause they will show up on the army management of my era. And drummers. And color guards.

DeletedUser107476

No, it includes rogues, cause they will show up on the army management of my era. And drummers. And color guards.
No it would not. Same as quests that state recruit units from your era or the era below, do not include rogues, drummers or color guards.

Agent327

Overlord
No it would not. Same as quests that state recruit units from your era or the era below, do not include rogues, drummers or color guards.

Recruiting is something else. Once again, if I fight in GvG say Modern, I need to use units from that age and I can include rogues.

You can argue this both ways.

DeletedUser107476

balancing the neighborhoods is dev 's job not mine just giving ideas here
There have been a few attempts at doing so and even devs will admit there is no perfect way of making the hoods completely balanced.

DeletedUser

might be an idea to apply this only on citys that have 2 spearfighters as def , because the main reason of my idea is to stop players from leaving only 2 spearfighters as def
That being the case, I would suggest scrapping the original idea and suggest that a pop-up screen appear after a player investigates Military Tactics with some info about defensive army and a button to go to army setup. This pop-up would appear as long a the player has not changes the default defensive army (sort of what now happens when you're guild-less).