• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Neighborhood programming is pathetic

DeletedUser7719

I'm active everyday in Jaims (so can't apply inactivity as the reason)..yet after this latest merge today I am now in a n'hood where the #1 player is in Contemporary Era...and I'm only Colonial Age...
Isn't there only one player in the CE on Jaims? (I don't know as I don't play there, but the world did start pretty recently). If so, I think they deserve some type of hood ;)

DeletedUser6065

Byeordie - AQL shows yes, only i CE on Jaims. However, #80 is, in fact a Colonial - 5 ages down. So, sad to say, but it appears on the face that Beef is in fact in the correct neighborhood.

But, what sticks in my mind is that this post of concern comes from Beef.

I will stop here.
. . . . mk

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
However, #80 is, in fact a Colonial - 5 ages down. So, sad to say, but it appears on the face that Beef is in fact in the correct neighborhood.

I don't know where you are looking, but the lowest positioned player in my n'hood (#79) is HMA with 11k points. #60 is LMA (#61-#79 are HMA). So 18 players are 7 ages below the #1 positioned player, many are 6 ages below, and some are 5 ages below.

DeletedUser6065

No, no . . you misunderstand. Byeordie's post seems to indicate that CE's on Jaims (leave out exactly how many there may or may not be for the moment, it is not important) should be in their 'own' neighborhood, especially since Jaims is 'new'. The Byeordie post appears to support your concern of the merging in Jaims (as I read it). I am merely pointing out that the CE is in fact in the correct neighborhood (#80 global is a Colonial), and you as Colonial are in fact in the correct neighborhood with the CE. Your OP concerned your position, not the entire 'hood (HMA player). The HMA player is out of position - not you.
. . . . mk

Last edited by a moderator:

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I'm not sure it is meant to work that way..first 80 players go to one n'hood the next 80 to then next and so on...

If you look, the #38 ranked player in the world is LMA.

I do believe the n'hood is correct as best it can be except for the CE player.

DeletedUser6065

It's supposed to go according to advancement on the Tech Tree. But, again, since Jaims is new, it would follow that the first 80 people are in fact the furthest along climbing the tree regardless of age. Only after the world has been established should there be the very realistic concern of why CE/LMA?

The discrepancies we have show me that there is something else going on we do not see, or there is (wait for it) a bug somewhere. Because my position is, that if in fact the merges were based purely on tech tree advancement, then yes, you would have 1-80, 81-160, etc. Stop and think about it. Wouldn't XXX and XXX+1 and XXX+2 . . . xxx+80 all be getting ready to open Great Sword Warriors if the merges were truly tech oriented? What is missing is a either an age cap on neighborhoods, or a plunder resolution of some sort, and I believe plunder is the main issue. A player probably will not really care being attacked by an upper-ager, as the PvP points go into a different tower. It's the can't-defend-plunder issue that is at the heart of the problem.

. . . . mk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

I'm not sure it is meant to work that way..first 80 players go to one n'hood the next 80 to then next and so on...

If you look, the #38 ranked player in the world is LMA.

I do believe the n'hood is correct as best it can be except for the CE player.
If there is only one CE player on Jaims, then they would have to be in the "highest" hood which I assumed was yours.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
How can it be? when there are PME, ME, PE and InA players???? NONE of which are in my n'hood. I didn't think this disparity was a difficult predicament to grasp..anyway...

Last edited:

DeletedUser7719

How can it be? when there are PME, ME, PE and InA players???? NONE of which are in my n'hood. I didn't think this disparity was a difficult predicament to grasp..anyway...
As I said, I did not know that as I do not play there (since I moderate that world's forum). If there are players in ages higher than you in that world. I don't see why he would be in your hood:
(I don't know as I don't play there, but the world did start pretty recently)
which I assumed

DeletedUser7990

I'm active everyday in Jaims (so can't apply inactivity as the reason)..yet after this latest merge today I am now in a n'hood where the #1 player is in Contemporary Era...and I'm only Colonial Age...

Dunno why you're complaining about this, you plunder people in Jaims, the neighbourhood system seemed to have worked for you more than against you.

DeletedUser100832

Dunno why you're complaining about this, you plunder people in Jaims, the neighbourhood system seemed to have worked for you more than against you.

I plunder everybody too... that does not mean that I do not think the n'hood system is not screwed up

the point is, I should not be able to plunder people more than 1-2 ages below.

DeletedUser97969

i plundered only goods buildings :) a year now I am in the same neighborhood and already I do not like, want a neighborhood with easy medals :)
week 1 st place in CE was 27 million points (a ghost player guild Petervl) This is not fair one person has won the 1 st place.
I do not like the ranking system and the guilds.
DBs are concreted 1 st place for the 15% bonus points.

DeletedUser100832

i plundered only goods buildings :) a year now I am in the same neighborhood and already I do not like, want a neighborhood with easy medals :)
week 1 st place in CE was 27 million points (a ghost player guild Petervl) This is not fair one person has won the 1 st place.
I do not like the ranking system and the guilds.
DBs are concreted 1 st place for the 15% bonus points.

you get easy medals now from special events... PvP is just for fun now

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
After the merge today in Fel, the bottom 7 players are HMA/LMA... I (and a majority of the rest for the n'hood) are Contemporary Era.

DeletedUser97349

As I have requested previously, please submit a ticket with any bad hood merges.