• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Neighborhood programming is pathetic

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Well it doesn't adversely affect me I just felt a bit sorry for them. I have raised a ticket previously regarding a massively unbalanced merge (as I suspect others have done so too). I'm not sure why repeatedly raising tickets on the matter will solve it...or is it a case of 'it's only worth fixing if we get x amount of tickets'?

DeletedUser97349

Well it doesn't adversely affect me I just felt a bit sorry for them. I have raised a ticket previously regarding a massively unbalanced merge (as I suspect others have done so too). I'm not sure why repeatedly raising tickets on the matter will solve it...or is it a case of 'it's only worth fixing if we get x amount of tickets'?

Because each neighbourhood is a new opportunity to examine what has gone wrong, and previous ones obviously no longer exist as subsequent merges have occurred.........

DeletedUser14388

why is there a need for plundering when players are so different in rankings, allow plundering only if no defense in place, big players do not need to plunder anyways, too many smaller ranked players leave the game due to this unfair aspect of the game

DeletedUser5180

why is there a need for plundering when players are so different in rankings, allow plundering only if no defense in place, big players do not need to plunder anyways, too many smaller ranked players leave the game due to this unfair aspect of the game

what needs to be remembered is that all the 'big players' as you call them have grown through the ranks and been plundered over and over as they grew. there are endless threads on non - plundering etc where lots of advice have been offered to limit the amount of plundering you may get.

DeletedUser

I lost 9 or 10 people from the bottom of my hood with this change, I know they were active because I plundered them frequently. Very annoyed that this major source of income has just poofed away with no other change to my hood.

DeletedUser100832

what needs to be remembered is that all the 'big players' as you call them have grown through the ranks and been plundered over and over as they grew. there are endless threads on non - plundering etc where lots of advice have been offered to limit the amount of plundering you may get.

Most of those 'solutions' don't actually work. And many big players - such as myself - seem to be put all the time in hoods where they are ranked in single figures. Whereas many small players constantly tend to get put number 80 or thereabouts. So it's not the same for everybody.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5180

since the last merge our hood which was exclusively CE, around 8-10 EMA players appeared as low as 25k points. i think most get aid from the majority of the hood but there are a few low life's with 1-4 million pts that plunder them.........i've named and shamed them on my city profile to see if they stop.