• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Most expensive forge point

DeletedUser114563

My ex on the other hand was a big spender, always broke long before the end of the month, luckily we had different bank accounts :)

DeletedUser108673

607k , seen higher but the ammount of coins you can make at end game means you dont really notice the high cost

DeletedUser97166

I don't feel so bad about mine being at 251,500 on my main world now lol

dimondus

Captain
607k , seen higher but the ammount of coins you can make at end game means you dont really notice the high cost
True, I for example try to maintain 3:1 coins to supply ratio and once per month I spend around 50 mln coins to buy whatever amount of FPs I can afford. My 1fp cost is over 246k now.

DeletedUser99692

"That is why many of us proposing Inno to lift 10fp cap. They did it already with fp packs is it that difficult to do with coins purchase?" Dimondus

Not quite that easy as the FP price alters from FP to FP Not as if you would be buying x amount at x amount

dimondus

Captain
"That is why many of us proposing Inno to lift 10fp cap. They did it already with fp packs is it that difficult to do with coins purchase?" Dimondus

Not quite that easy as the FP price alters from FP to FP Not as if you would be buying x amount at x amount
Wait, the game is calculating that for 10fp already, I don't see any difficulties to do so for 100fp.

dimondus

Captain
No the game uses fp packs for 10 fp not coins
I meant when you filling up fp bar from 0 to 10 by purchasing each FP with coins game doing calculations right? Why not extend that algorithm from 0 to 100?
After I spend filled 10 fp bar I start filling it up again and the game remember my last fp cost and adding it to the next fp purchased.
Sorry if I can't explain what I mean more precise.

DeletedUser111359

The math to calculate the price of 10 at a time is actually childishly simple, since the price goes up by a fixed amount per FP purchased. It wouldn't take much at all to calculate buying multiples at once.

DeletedUser111359

https://imgur.com/a/aykBD7k

I would have expected a B not a G. Part of me is curious what happens if I get 1000x more. But at my current levels of production that would take decades to accomplish.