• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Most expensive forge point

DeletedUser16026

My next one is 74,700 coin (granted, I've only reached that amount at the US server). I believe I had a previous guildmate who a month or so ago was at 90k.

DeletedUser3157

FP cost depends a lot on playing style as well. Ala how much of ur coins u burn for FPs and how much u stock for future, how much pay X and Y rotating quests you make per day and how extremely your collect is directed towards making supplies which is usually more effective in regards to rank points than coins. I could think of few players who could perhaps have their FP costs near 150k, but I'd be suprised to hear if anyone has anything noticebly bigger than that. My own FP cost in my big town is problaby well below average for a player in my position and not worth a mention here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nilopertiso

Corporal
In my main world, it's 1550 and I am almost into Progessive Era. I never really liked the idea of buying research (similarly to how i'd never buy diamonds) and I can't say I have missed not having really bought FPs (obviously I have bought a few for quests and to get a tech quicker but that's about it).

DeletedUser16026

I never really liked the idea of buying research

The only time I've spent coin for forge points for research was when I was 1 or 2 fps away from completing a research before heading to bed, and only if I have the resources to place the building I'd get from it. I preferred the waiting time for construction to be overnight.

However, I did spend quite a lot of coin for fps for donating to Great Buildings. Specifically so that I can get ahead of another player on the contribution list. I think it's been quite a good use of coin, as it brought me even more fps as well as extra blue prints and medals. For the players who have finished the tech tree, there's nothing additional to do with coin and supplies but train units and produce goods (which one might not have to do if they have enough GBs that produce goods). Balancing your city to produce more coin, which you'd then spend on fps when needed, has its own perks.

DeletedUser7719

I got to about 10K by the beginning of the EMA, then I started to care less about spending coins for fp, and now I'm at 21K (I'm at the end of PE ;))

DeletedUser8813

104500 for me ..cheap as chips
i buy heaps of fps to help guildies get there gbs out of sticks..no point leaving millions and millions of coins laying around it is after all a game..so i use it to help out players ..:)

DeletedUser15432

31000 on fel, 23000 om dinegu and 22000 on arvahall and still climbing

DeletedUser

Mine cost 108,850.

I normally buy 8 FPs per day, got nothing else to do with my gold atm

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
104500 for me ..cheap as chips
i buy heaps of fps to help guildies get there gbs out of sticks..no point leaving millions and millions of coins laying around it is after all a game..so i use it to help out players ..:)

i do EXACTLY the same as Hawr-nee ...
next FP purchase = 107,500

Cant understand why anyone would keep more than say 15,million coin in the bank ....that is my base reserve,

DeletedUser5180

my next one will cost 128,800.

i trade 40 per day. my cdm gives me 4 per day so that gives me 28 in-game so i buy another 12 per day for my trades but also buy more to help guild mates. basically all my gold goes on fps lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3157

i do EXACTLY the same as Hawr-nee ...
next FP purchase = 107,500

Cant understand why anyone would keep more than say 15,million coin in the bank ....that is my base reserve,

Well, you might need little more coins stock if u don't have ~1500 FPs in inventory yet and want to complete next age right away.

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
Well, you might need little more coins stock if u don't have ~1500 FPs in inventory yet and want to complete next age right away.

well at this rate we have about 3 months to save for that ...:)
my stock of FP , is coming along fine

DeletedUser16026

Rushing through the new age might not be the best idea though. You'd be done with it too quickly and you'll be back to the old routine stuff, with nothing new to enjoy. I'd mention the new neighborhood merging system as a possible issue too but that one would be too unpredictable --- whether or not you rush through the next age the merge could still work at your advantage or disadvantage.

Though as someone previously mentioned, I think buying FPs just to flash-forward an age doesn't sound appealing.

DeletedUser

At the moment I have over 110,000,000 coins in the bank; 600FP in my inventory; and buying forge points only costs 29450 coins.

Once I get my Château Frontenac to level 10 then I'll dump 20-30 million resources into doing the "Pay 60,000 coins and 50,000 supplies" looping quest and see how many medals and FP packages I can get as it'll probably be cheaper to buy FPs like that than it will be to buy them individually with coins.