• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Mobile Video Ads Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most games usually ask for a nominal fee to remove ads so I do not agree with anyone who has spent more than £1 on the game to continue to get ads. I recently got a reply from support and this real money threshold must be well over £100 which is disgusting!

Vesiger

Monarch
I don't see how the new 'feature' is balanced if all players get the chests with bonus items inside them but some players have to 'pay' by watching a video ad to collect the items and others receive them for free?
Are the bonuses better when they have the ad disincentive attached? It would seem logical, but the announcement doesn't say so.

Personally I'm getting a bit annoyed with having my city littered with unclaimed ads, and with having to decline a ad before I can access tavern boosts or collect tavern silver - and in a game that is already suffering from Monty Haul syndrome I'm not sure that having yet MORE bonuses sloshing around is going to improve balance or gameplay.

Hans1968

Private
And again a feature stolen from other games like all the new stuff the think off, ooh sorry they didn't think themselves they stole it

Sir NewBDave

Private
Most games usually ask for a nominal fee to remove ads so I do not agree with anyone who has spent more than £1 on the game to continue to get ads. I recently got a reply from support and this real money threshold must be well over £100 which is disgusting!
It is definitely higher than that. I’ll admit to recently purchasing the largest diamond package and just recently been forced to start watching ads. I’ve been playing for many years now and this will definitely push me towards giving up my account. Greed to be put quite simply, is all this is and you can bet that they will not get anymore of my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.