• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Mobile Video Ads A/B Test II Feedback

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Hey everyone, we are moving forward with the next phase of Video Ads. For more information, please read this post and then share your feedback below!

LuckE

Private
So from what I can read, you guys are not only shoving ads back in the face of those who have already reached the threshold (of which you guys refuse to say what that is/was) but now the only way to remove them is to buy the forge plus subscription, which is priced much higher than a Netflix subscription, for one world’s worth of benefits. And if you cancel the subscription, you get ads again, even after potentially years of loyalty spending?
Yeah.. no.
I love your game but highly dislike your current choices.

Hans1968

Private
Like all the things the developers think of in the last few years ooh sorry they didn't think of it they stole it from other games that already had this is another stupid feature placed by some random people that think they are so good in developing games but we all know they don't, they should be fired from there job for doing a bad job, this was a very good game but it is getting worse with every time something new gets put forced down our troats

DevilishRen

Private
Long time player really disappointed with Inno greediness, first putting adds where the 5% att and so forth earned via the castle is unfair as i worked to get my castle up and rewards won should not be taxed with a stupid video, then you ignorantly put adds where the polish of friends , guild and hood, now who had that brainless foolish idea , that was done to take an old part of the game that is really not very relevant now, and with the game having advanced so much now that those actions became irrelevant and by offering to polish all it gave players time to enjoy the better parts of the game but now your mindlessly take that away… sadly not an intelligent move. I buy diamonds on a regular basis as i believe in supporting the game however this had me re thinking this and I decided you no longer need this support and I will not buy any more and never watch your silly videos, enjoy them cause I won’t. And another thing, you penalized mobile users with these videos while they are not on PC, so on top of not being smart enough to give access to gvg witch at a certain level in the game its a better part of the game you now push unintelligent videos, so here it is mobile users don’t work for the castle points its useless they will force videos to access what you have earned and won

An Hobad

Private
I was going to provide feedback, but really - why bother. Feedback is irrelevant - they'll make whatever changes they like anyway.

Just a note to the developers: TW2 participation suffered significantly because of your inane policies with regard to mobile users (still not sure why mobile users are punished for being mobile users, but, whatever). I stopped playing there because of your changes. I predict that the same will happen here. I already notice a drop in participation that is not attributed to seasonality.

Dead-Eye

General
I had the amphitheatre with adds a few years ago and could not for the life of me tell anyone what was being advertised as I just didn't look at the things. I would play em and get the small benefits but completely ignored the adds themselves. It turned out to be short lived though, perhaps the latest bit of money grabbing nonsense will be the same.

PS If you are in my hood and have that stupid gold frame around your avatar showing you pay money for forge plus I will plunder you every day.

.Hippo

Private
So you put the ads in and give the players that have spent money on diamonds a free pass to those bonuses to say thank you for spending their money.……but now you take that away and insist that we buy some ridiculous subscription which is not worth the money you expect for it?
So I take it you don’t want me buying diamonds anymore or is my money the wrong kind of money?
Inno delivers its how to p**s off your best customers 101…..SMH

Steve.D70

Corporal
Just logged in to find ads for the first time. As I've said to support, it's either money or ads NOT BOTH and compared to what other games charge to get rid of ads I've spent enough to get free ads for many people. What I find absolutely disgusting is you've now taken something away that I've already paid for by buying diamonds in the castle AND it only lasts for 5 hours, Are you serious? Isn't this against the law?
As others have said, enjoy your ads because I won't be watching a single one and I will never spend a single penny again on what WAS a good game!
As for foe‍ plus :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:if anyone is stupid enough to pay for that then they really have more money than sense!
If these ads are not removed from my account soon I'm done with it and will start playing something from your competitors.
Congratulations on your greed and stupidity

Like all the things the developers think of in the last few years ooh sorry they didn't think of it they stole it from other games
They didn't steal it. They just do the same as most of the mobile app industry. Pay or get ads.
Terribly annoying it is for sure :mad: Hope it doesn't come to browser too. :(

Linde

Private
I am deeply disappointed with the addition of ads to my iPad. Each time I play FoE I have one main account that I throw a considerable amount of money at. I am happy to support the game financially. Having no ads because I was a supporter was a nice nod to acknowledge that. It felt good. Now it feels like a grubby money grabbing exercise. This is a sad development. I will now take some time to consider whether to support the game financially or at all.

Steve.D70

Corporal
I am deeply disappointed with the addition of ads to my iPad. Each time I play FoE I have one main account that I throw a considerable amount of money at. I am happy to support the game financially. Having no ads because I was a supporter was a nice nod to acknowledge that. It felt good. Now it feels like a grubby money grabbing exercise. This is a sad development. I will now take some time to consider whether to support the game financially or at all.
Please don't spend anything until these ads are removed, they've had our money they do not need us to watch ads!

I had no idea that INNO was losing so much money running this game that they need to gouge their users, how unfortunate foe them.
Obviously, as a sensible consumer, I was going to investigate being one of your preemo users due to this change. Unfortunately every time I've clicked on the ? to see what all comes with this super affordable feature ($40/28 days in my region) the game freezes. So on top of this forced change, lowering my enjoyment of the game, the morons "running" things don't even have their cash grab working properly. No wonder why you guys are losings so much money...