• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Market bug

DeletedUser

I don't think this is solved.

Yesterday I put up 2 offers; 2 lumber for 2 wine and 5 lumber for 5 marble in the market. Today none are in my current offers and I don't have the lumber, the marble or the wine. (I do have 10 lumbers and 2 marbles in my goods but I collected those this morning).

Or maybe the problem is only that we can't see our own offers in the "my current offers" tab?

DeletedUser

I can confirm this isn't solved - one of my offers disappeared from the market today and I didn't get any goods

DeletedUser

oh - as a result of deleting one of my current offers, I got the missing goods of the previous trade - maybe this helps you finding the error

DeletedUser108881

i believe i am having the same issue. i post an offer. it does not show up in the market. plus, my inventory is decremented. please let me know if i am doing something wrong.

DeletedUser16026

i believe i am having the same issue. i post an offer. it does not show up in the market. plus, my inventory is decremented. please let me know if i am doing something wrong.
Where are you looking for the offer? It would not be listed in the market itself, you can't see your own trades listed there as they're only listed under the 'Your Current Offers' tab. All offers you create should be listed there unless a player has accepted/taken them in which case you'll receive a notification in your event log. Alternatively if your trades have been up for 7 days and no one has taken them then they're cancelled and your goods are returned.

DeletedUser108881

ccm, thanks for the reply. when i created the offer, i didn't see a message saying the market filters out your own offers. anyway, good to know. ciao!