• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Market bug

DeletedUser

Confirmed.
World:[en1]
Browser and Version: [google chrome 18.0.1025.142]
Overview of the bug: [ I make offer 10 wine for 10 stone and 10 wine for 10 lumber. I become the 10 stone, but the 10 lumber has disappeared.]
Screenshots: [-]
How often this occurs: [first time, i make later other offers]
Urgency:[I can't evolve, because no have material (lumber) to improve new technology]
Preventative Actions [F5, login-logout, see in Firefox too, but was not helpful]
Summary:[My 10 lumber has disappeared]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser124

is the bug already fixed? if so..

i need 6 dyes! lets trade XD (en1)

DeletedUser

Again: i did offer from 10 wine --> 10 marble, and 10 wine --> 10 lumber. The marble is OK, but the lumber vanished again. It seems to be, the lumber is the black sheep.

DeletedUser

Hope they fix it soon, i need those 2 marble for the expansion!!

DeletedUser17

This issue has been reported. Thank you for all your comments and reports.

SC-2492

DeletedUser

Again the lumber, but now i wanna sell dye for lumber. 10 dye --> 10 lumber, the offer is vanished.
I make no more offer for lumber :D

DeletedUser

This seems to happen when you do not have a forge point when you try to trade. In the exclusive preview, it took a forge point to do the transaction, but now it mentions nothing of the forge point but still crashes the game.

DeletedUser

[BUG] goods lost during a trade.
World:
Browser and Version:Safari 5.1(latest)
Overview of the bug: broken deal and goods lost
Screenshots: don't have any
How often this occurs: once
Urgency:
Preventative Actions
Summary:Put 3 offers up - my goods were sold but i never got my part of the deal. Traded 1-1 dye and wine for stone. My offers are gone now, so are my dye and my wine, but i didn't get any stones
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?:i did and found this

I am in the same world as Moulok

DeletedUser

Cant buy from other players

http://clip2net.com/s/1LBDZ

When i try to buy (trade) from another person i get above error and his offer dissapears but i do not buy (nor do i loose my resources).

Also i might be nothing but want to mention - it seems that i can see offers just from my neighbours but not other sectors.

DeletedUser

Because your button "Show only neighbour offers" is thicked
Here yes its ticked. But i tried without show neighbours ticked too. I still see only offers from neighbours. At this moment i sell lots of resources - can you see my offers?

DeletedUser

Again: i make offer 5 wine -> 5 lumber, but i not become the 5 lumber. The other player become the 5 wine from me.

DeletedUser

I please my friend, that make me offer from lumber to wine. She had make offer about 1 lumber to wine. I accept the offer, and i become the previous 5 lumber and this one too.

DeletedUser150

I'm the neighbour. The trade dessappeared in the trade center, and the goods (20 stones) dissapeared too. They are not in my town hall, and I don't have received the goods (20 wines) from lojiku

scuse me for my english

DeletedUser

This seems to happen when you do not have a forge point when you try to trade. In the exclusive preview, it took a forge point to do the transaction, but now it mentions nothing of the forge point but still crashes the game.

Bumping this since it's such a serious bug and I really do believe it is the forge point issue that I mentioned.

DeletedUser

That could explain why some trade work an majority don't.
It worths the try
Edit:
Indeed the free trade (players trade with player) works if you have a forge point left. I tried this afternoon. More than that, when the resumed trade popup windows went on , it said that (written in red) the trade would cost me the goods plus 1 forge point. After validating, the game didn't crash, i had the goods i ve asked and i supposed seraphim had his/hers. But it cost me actually one forge point to complete this trade. Is that going to be that way with free trading?

DeletedUser

In my opinon, there is something unfair: We have to pay 1 forge point for free trade, which is okay because we trade 1:1 there. (player-player)
But if i want to trade with those merchants i have to pay also 1 forge point, which isn't really good because these merchants are trading 10:1 with me, so i am already loosing (making a bad deal)... They should change this!

DeletedUser

Frankly if i have to pay 1 point forge anytime i want to trade with other player, i rather prefer build the production building, even if it 's slow to produce, even if i had to destroy and rebuild to get the correct good i need. Forge point are too important too be spoiled with trade (with other player or not).