• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Market bug

DeletedUser120

*merged threads*

• World:[en1]
    Browser and Version: [google chrome]
    Overview of the bug: [*make an offer: 1 lumber vs 2 marbleand the offer vanished , with the lumber and i don't receive the marble; a friend of mine look at the trade and don't see the offer.the offer is not in current offers , or in my offers section ]
    Screenshots: [no (not enough time for taking a screenshot of nothing)]
    How often this occurs: [first time, i try again tomorrow]
    Urgency:[? not really urgent but pretty annoying if the trade don't work]
    Preventative Actions [-]
    Summary:[-]
    I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: [yes]
    Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: yes , deco, cache , reco, turn off the computer ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What the hell? :confused:

edit: Thanks for filling your post after I posted. Now I sound dummb ><

DeletedUser

[BUG] goods lost during a trade.

• World:
  • Browser and Version:Safari 5.1(latest)
  • Overview of the bug: broken deal and goods lost
  • Screenshots: don't have any
  • How often this occurs: once
  • Urgency:
  • Preventative Actions
  • Summary:during a trade request, when i (Moulok in game) clicked on the button to do deal with the offer, i had the message "internal Error" then the game reboot. The offer disappear and i didn't get the goods i was expecting, nor i didn't lose any of mine, but the player (Edison in game)who did this offer lost the goods he was trading.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?:i did

DeletedUser

I confirm, i still have all my marble, even after deco cache reco and reboot. It happend around 1am GMT+1.

New edit

Today I tried to make a offer (2 marble for 2 lumber), and just after validating my offer (splash screen and clicked on the button "sounds good"), i tried to check my offer in the panel trade "my current offer", but none was there. Edison told me that he don't see it etheir. (happend around noon Gmt+1)
The i tried to deal the offer with seraphim (2lumbers for 2 marble), when i clicked on "Sounds good", the internal Error splash screen appeared, then the game reboot, i still have my marble but i guess that seraphim lost his/her goods.

Player name in game : Moulok
Browser : Safari 5.1
Screenshot: none
How often this occurs: second time now
Urgency?: not really, all i 've lost is 2 units of marble (my offer which desappeared), not a big deal, but little bit annoyed of can't trade with other.
Preventative Action: -
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: [yes]
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: yes , deco, cache , reco, turn off the computer ...

DeletedUser

Every time i try to buy something at the market it says: "internal error" and then it logs out. I can't use the market :(

DeletedUser

yes i did. But it works sometimes - and sometimes it don't. have tried everything - think it is maybe a problem with updating on what is available on the market.

DeletedUser124

I lost 4 lumber, i posted a trade so it took my lumber... after i refresh it is not there anymore. i checked my goods, the lumbers did not return.

DeletedUser106

This happened to me also. I posted 2 trades of 5 marble. The trades and the marble is now gone, but I've gotten nothing in return...

DeletedUser

I have the same problem, lost some lumber... Hope they can fix it fast :)

DeletedUser

Apparently, i can now place some offer in the free market (thing i ve tried this morning and didn't work at all , "internal error" popup windows as explain in my post which the link is on my previous reply). i m waiting to see if the offers don't bug

Edit :
My offer diseappered again, and no lumber back.

DeletedUser

I placed an offer, for 1lumber vs 1marble. The lumber disappeared, but I didn't become any marble...

DeletedUser120

i take one offer, from moulok, 1 marble vs 1 lumber , i got the marble but he didn't receive the lumber (and this goods was gone from my inventory )
i make one offer 1 lumber vs 1 marble and the offer disapear and get nothing ...very strange way of trading

DeletedUser124

hahah same case with me again seph.. best thing is not to do market now, let's for this to be fixed :)

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Maybe we'ill get our marble back as soon as the problem is solved!?