• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Market bug

DeletedUser

Frankly if i have to pay 1 point forge anytime i want to trade with other player, i rather prefer build the production building, even if it 's slow to produce, even if i had to destroy and rebuild to get the correct good i need. Forge point are too important too be spoiled with trade (with other player or not).

But once you have researched everything you possibly can, what else are you going to use your forge points on? They important in the beginning yes but you only need a certain amount until they won't be used in research if you have everything unlocked already.

I'm not particularly fond of using a forge point for each trade but this also slows down the game to a standard that meets the rate of resource production and building.

DeletedUser

But once you have researched everything you possibly can, what else are you going to use your forge points on? They important in the beginning yes but you only need a certain amount until they won't be used in research if you have everything unlocked already.

I'm not particularly fond of using a forge point for each trade but this also slows down the game to a standard that meets the rate of resource production and building.

And what else are You going to use the goods on, if You researched evrything? ;)

DeletedUser

While this is still early development on the game I'm sure there will be a load of new features that will require goods. It's my understanding it will not be entirely possible to have every building on a map that provides these goods so I'm sure trading will be quite big.

DeletedUser

And what makes You think, that will not be so features, what need forge points? ^^

DeletedUser

the other problem (if the free trade cost a forge point) is that everyone would sell and not buy (i largely prefer put an offer on the free market and wait for a deal than lose a forge point)... For a fair trade Sephrahim, all part of the deal must cost a forge point: for the one who puts the offer, also for the one who takes it.

DeletedUser

Thats right! And if the system with using forge points remains, it should NOT remain if I want to trade with one of those merchants because, they sell their goods for 1:10, so that I am already making a bad deal..

DeletedUser

the other problem (if the free trade cost a forge point) is that everyone would sell and not buy (i largely prefer put an offer on the free market and wait for a deal than lose a forge point)... For a fair trade Sephrahim, all part of the deal must cost a forge point: for the one who puts the offer, also for the one who takes it.

Oh Yes, then offers would not be on the market. At least now there is offer on the market. And if You want a Good, then give a forge point for it. In my opinion, I have no problem with this.

DeletedUser

I appreciate the discussion very much, but please create a fresh thread in the appropriate forum section to continue it. In the bugsection, we'd like feedback whether bugs are fixed or stll occuring.

Thanks! :cool:

DeletedUser

Sorry HaekelHani, you re right. Anyway, just a question : what s the nature of the bug about free trade? is it a graphical one (the correct price is not correctly shown in the popup window when we try to finalize the bug)? Or is implementation one (the free trade function are not correctly implemented)?
I couldn't find any article about how the free trade really works in this forum.

DeletedUser

Has this bug been fixed? Trade becomes more and more crucial as the game advances. I would like to get an update about this.

DeletedUser

We're relying on feedback from you guys, as we rarely get it from the Developers. So the question bounces back to you:

Do goods still disappear and you get no goods in return when
- you traded while having a forge point available
- you refreshed the page?

Do you get an error message when trying to trade without forgepoints? In fact, the game should not allow trades without them....

DeletedUser

We're relying on feedback from you guys, as we rarely get it from the Developers. So the question bounces back to you:

Do goods still disappear and you get no goods in return when
- you traded while having a forge point available
- you refreshed the page?

Do you get an error message when trying to trade without forgepoints? In fact, the game should not allow trades without them....

Just checked. Was about to take one for the team and lose some resources, but they've changed it so that the transaction is not possible unless you have one forge point available, which is what I believe caused the issue. I bought a forge point and tried a transaction. No errors and the goods appeared in my Town Hall. This issue is fixed now, I believe.

They should really make an announcement about fixing bugs, haha. I have no idea when they made this change. I'm guessing it was today.

DeletedUser

I would also very much like that...
Just create a list with bugs, and update it when fixed.

I know it will be a lot of work, but it at least shows that something is done with all of our feedback.
Of course i know it happens, but you know... confirmation is good :P

DeletedUser

Indeed, it would make life much easier for us mods if we were provided with changelogs for hotfixes. But until then, we, mods and players, will have to do it the stony way.

Anyway, thanks for testing, setting this one to "Fixed" :)

DeletedUser

I took an offer on the market, and someone else took one of mine.
And i got all the goods.

So its solved, if i understand the problem correctly.
Just hate the use of forge points, but well :P

Even while having no forge point, and someone else took my offer, i still got the goods.

Last edited by a moderator: