• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Legionnaire squashed in two hits by Great Sword Warrior?

DeletedUser109385

if you could use iron age until late middle age it would make early middle age and high middle age units completely useless

but the game wants:
iron age: iron age units
early middle age: early middle age units
high middle age: high middle age units
late middle age: late middle age units

and it is part of the game that units become useless and players build better units
Problem is the damn costs, they are too expensive, at least innogames could reduce their costs

DeletedUser12400

Problem is the damn costs, they are too expensive
That's why you need to build St. Mark's Basilica as soon as possible. It boosts the first 90 coin production collections and produces an amount of goods of your age every 24 hours. From Modern Era and on wards it produces double unrefined goods.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109385

That's why you need to build St. Mark's Basilica as soon as possible. It boosts the first 90 coin production collections and produces an amount of goods of your age every 24 hours. From Modern Era and on wards it produces double unrefined goods.
Is not as easy as it might look, blueprints for it are hard to find and all I keep on getting is crappy blueprints of the Hagia Sophia which is useless to me

DeletedUser12400

Is not as easy as it might look, blueprints for it are hard to find and all I keep on getting is crappy blueprints of the Hagia Sophia which is useless to me
It's not an easy task but St. Mark's Basilica you definitely must have in your city.. Hagia Sophia is sweet - everyone loves forge points and happiness:blush:

DeletedUser109385

Another problem with St. Marks Basillica it's that it takes a ton of space to build, more, same or less than the Colosseum I guess?

DeletedUser12400

Another problem with St. Marks Basillica it's that it takes a ton of space to build, more, same or less than the Colosseum I guess?
You must have it otherwise it will be tough with costs. C - 6x7 and S - 6x6. St. Marks has 100% boost on coins at level one which means that you would need to have x2 amount of houses to earn same amount of coins boosted by St. Marks not to compare higher levels of it.

Vesiger

Monarch
I got St Mark's finally last week (and I'm in the Industrial Age!) - my gold/supplies ratio has gone through the roof. Previously I was struggling at times to find enough gold to set up overnight supply runs, now I've got over a million coins for the first time ever. And that's with a level 1 St Mark's Basilica.

I'm working towards a level 3 Lighthouse of Alexandria, and that hasn't had anything like the same dramatic effect...

DeletedUser109385

I would like the spears fighters be strong enough to kill tanks, please Inno games and if possible slingers to kill howitzers at first hit thanks..

kindly make st. Mark 2x2 and buff it as well
But these features make the game easier, remember InnoGames is not looking for ANYTHING that makes the game easier. Do you mean bronze age slingers and spearfighters?:)

Tanmay11

Warrant Officer
But these features make the game easier, remember InnoGames is not looking for ANYTHING that makes the game easier. Do you mean bronze age slingers and spearfighters?:)
applies to this post as well
In my opinion Legionnaires should have a defense value of 17 and attack 10, I was pretty shocked that a heavy unit(Legionnaire) got killed so easily by a light unit(Great Sword Warrior), I personally think they should change the Legionnaire's stats so they actually have a chance of standing up against Great Sword Warrior, what do you guys think?

DeletedUser15372

I would like the spears fighters be strong enough to kill tanks, please Inno games and if possible slingers to kill howitzers at first hit thanks..

kindly make st. Mark 2x2 and buff it as well

Also can spear fighters have a range of 10 so they throw spears too? :D

DeletedUser109385

Yeah...If I joined the Forge of Empires I would have actually made those changes, seriously;)

DeletedUser105544

In my opinion Legionnaires should have a defense value of 17 and attack 10, I was pretty shocked that a heavy unit(Legionnaire) got killed so easily by a light unit(Great Sword Warrior), I personally think they should change the Legionnaire's stats so they actually have a chance of standing up against Great Sword Warrior, what do you guys think?
No way. It is well known that legionaire will allways kill great sword warrior. No matter how many ages is their difference, heavy unit will allways kick light unit.