• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Japanese set

• Thread starter DeletedUser114563
  • Start date

DeletedUser96901

http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Gong_of_Wisdom_Level_1
Gongs can't be plundered. If they plunder your gong then it will make a loud noise then everyone will attack the attackers
(I know this is not how the game works but I guess this is why Innogames made the gong plunder proof) LOL
first: it is an inofficial wiki from players

and second: IT IS WRONG (at least in parts)

for example it says:
Gong Upgradable: Renovation Kit Renovation Kit or One Up Kit One Up Kit required

but the gong upgrades automatically when advancing to the next era

DeletedUser99692

Ok this is from the Official FoE Wiki

- Will upgrade to the your current era automatically
- Cannot be motivated or plundered
- Placed next to different unique buildings from the Cherry Garden set it will additionnaly produce medals and Forge points
- Not influenced by Happiness/Great Building boosts
- Gong of Wisdom Upgrade
25px-Reward_icon_upgrade_kit_gong_of_wisdom.png
needed to upgrade to Gong of Wisdom - Lv. 2

DeletedUser99692

As it doesn't require a road the only way to change the collection time is to remove it from your city this will of course disrupt the rewards from the rest of the set.

DeletedUser114563

I had it next to a Sakura Rock so the rock wasn't affected, my second gong which borders 3 items of the set wasn't moved so it didn't get reset.
Thank you twomsuk for putting light into this post :)

DeletedUser96901

As it doesn't require a road the only way to change the collection time is to remove it from your city this will of course disrupt the rewards from the rest of the set.
there is a second way :P
don't collect it until the desired collection time is reached ;)

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
there is a second way :P
don't collect it until the desired collection time is reached ;)
...And also put up a City Shield from your friend's tavern so that you simply can't be attacked while you wait for everything to fall back into the desired collection time. ;)

DeletedUser115071

Confirmed how? They provided no more meaningful evidence for their opinion then anyone else. You'd have to contact the person you're plundering to ask what's on their screen to know whether or not the set was all synched to the same time. For a long time each of my winter buildings were on a different timer. Often when plundering I find set pieces that I know are plunderable (because I've plundered them before) that in that instance cannot be plundered alongside other pieces that can.

While it's plausible it's not plunderable, you'd need to see a statement either from support (which you could not discuss here without their permission) or an announcement from the event saying which buildings can and cannot be plundered.

so unless there's a fourth condition that could prevent a plunder, I would not be surprised to find the gong plunderable or plundered
1) So I have never talked about winter village that it cannot or can be plundered...
2) Why should I see a statement from support and why cannot I discuss it here?
3) As I said there are other buildings which cannot be plundered... Just forgot what they were at, I never said they are decorations... The condition was All Ages.

4) Why the attack like that? I mean why would I want to lie a user like that.. And even if I start off plundering everything in every world and all sets and abbandoned players how do I make actual evidence that it cannot be plundered...? The only evidence I can give is that something can be plundered but nothing that cannot be plundered.

Also I am pretty sure when Sakura set went out there was information before placing if it cannot or can be plundered, now it's missing.

Emberguard

Legend
I never said you lied. Ever. Thought never occurred to me that you were lying. Jumping to conclusions sure, but not lying. Your response gave as much conclusive evidence as anyone else's with a differing opinion.

I was merely pointing out that circumstantial evidence is not solid proof on its own without enough data to back it up. No attack was intended. My apologies that it came across that way

If you follow through the rest of the thread you'll see we came to a conclusion that would support your point with other factors considered

(2) I mentioned support because they would have access to tools we don't and may (possibly) be able to access an official answer on the subject.

You'd need permission to post it because of privacy laws which the forum rules follow. (Without permission to discuss what a support response was it would be breaching the privacy laws to then post the response)

Not that it's necessary now. We've got enough reasons to support your conclusion.

FelixPSY375

Lieutenant
first: it is an inofficial wiki from players

and second: IT IS WRONG (at least in parts)

for example it says:
Gong Upgradable: Renovation Kit Renovation Kit or One Up Kit One Up Kit required

but the gong upgrades automatically when advancing to the next era

Wait so I looked up and it says
' It advances along with the players age without the need of a Renovation Kit or One up kit. '
READ carefully man.

DeletedUser113901

gong of wisdom = unplunderable ( just like its victory tower cousin )

DeletedUser96901

Wait so I looked up and it says
' It advances along with the players age without the need of a Renovation Kit or One up kit. '
READ carefully man.
haha they fixed it after I posted here

so you should thank me because without me writing the mistake here it would still be wrong there

Agent327

Overlord
haha they fixed it after I posted here

so you should thank me because without me writing the mistake here it would still be wrong there

If you really think they read your post here and changed it because of that you have a way to high opinion of yourself.

DeletedUser96901

If you really think they read your post here and changed it because of that you have a way to high opinion of yourself.
who is they ?

players make it
so why shouldn't they read this forum ?

and if they didn't read my report of the bug why is it fixed now ?

DeletedUser96901

Maybe cause someone else notified them?
so after month of being wrong somebody else notified them in the 4 hours but not because I wrote it here ?

I don't believe that :rolleyes:

If you really think they read your post here and changed it because of that
yes it was changed because I wrote it here

doesn't matter if they read it personally or somebody else informed them because of my post

Andrew420

Major
so after month of being wrong somebody else notified them in the 4 hours but not because I wrote it here ?
A month ago it was written the same as it is today as a matter of fact when I looked at the stats 3 months ago it read the same
So you misread something today and
Then you get corrected about it and assume it was changed today because of what you posted today
You have got to be joking right or maybe English isn't your first language and you actually think you read it needed reno or one up kit

DeletedUser115027

A month ago it was written the same as it is today as a matter of fact when I looked at the stats 3 months ago it read the same
So you misread something today and
Then you get corrected about it and assume it was changed today because of what you posted today
You have got to be joking right or maybe English isn't your first language and you actually think you read it needed reno or one up kit
You are probably looking at the level 2 Gong of Wisdom page, the level 1 version was changed just today: http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Gong_of_Wisdom_Level_1?action=history

Of course there is no way to 100% confirm that the change was made because of this thread, unless the Wiki editor comes and says it himself, but the timing is pretty conspicuous, considering the page had been otherwise untouched since March.