• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Japanese set

• Thread starter DeletedUser114563
  • Start date

DeletedUser96901

So you misread something today and

stop telling crap

it was changed today

before I reported it here it was under the image below Properties
Upgradable: Renovation Kit Renovation Kit or One Up Kit One Up Kit required

now there it is
Upgradable: Automatic

Then you get corrected about it and assume it was changed today because of what you posted today
I know what I read

unless you are god and also know what I read stop pretending I am wrong

You are probably looking at the level 2 Gong of Wisdom page, the level 1 version was changed just today: http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Gong_of_Wisdom_Level_1?action=history
12:02, September 6, 2018Mr.Quib (wall | contribs)‎ . . (4,695 bytes) (+19)‎ . . (Infobox update)

exactly that Infobox was the part I read
b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

before I reported it here it was under the image below Properties
Upgradable: Renovation Kit Renovation Kit or One Up Kit One Up Kit required
it is double (reno kit / one up kit) because copy/paste including the picture will post one time the name for the image and one time the text

DeletedUser114563

Why do people have to contradict other people without knowing the real facts ?
This has also been happening to me in more then once in other posts and then they get offensive and abusive and gang up on you and virtually trying to force to admit you are wrong or telling a fib :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115027

Well, it can be quite frustrating to argue with someone who is clearly in the wrong yet refuses to give up, so I can see where that is coming from. But from my experience, kinda like the proverb about leading a horse to water, you can prove someone wrong but you can't make them admit it. Such arguments tend to be fruitless most of the time. So it is best to present your evidence and disengage from the conversation, rather than let it degrade into a slapfight.

DeletedUser114563

So who was that, that was "clearly in the wrong yet refuses to give up" ?

Agent327

Overlord
yes it was changed because I wrote it here

doesn't matter if they read it personally or somebody else informed them because of my post

Except ofcourse if the discussion here prompted someone else to notice the same. They had it correct in the description, but not in the side notes.

Last edited:

DeletedUser96901

A month ago it was written the same as it is today as a matter of fact when I looked at the stats 3 months ago it read the same
So you misread something today and
Then you get corrected about it and assume it was changed today because of what you posted today
You have got to be joking right or maybe English isn't your first language and you actually think you read it needed reno or one up kit
such a big mouth

but when it comes to an apology he wasn't seen anymore here