• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Japanese set

• Thread starter DeletedUser114563
  • Start date

DeletedUser114563

It happened after I did the reconstruction yesterday and I had it sticking out like a sore thumb :)
I had to move the whole Japanese set yesterday.

DeletedUser114563

It's so nice for a change to have helpfull people on my threads instead of the usual negative characters :)

PS. The reason I didn't know this is that every time I added something onto the set, I did it during the 24 hour collection cycle :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You have no idea.
He has been upsetting me for the last month on every post I make, every day, multi times a day, he has always an offensive reply with the purpose of starting an argument, a fight or to derail my posts.

Oke, this sounds not like the Agent I know and for me it is not specifically enough to understand it entirely of course but it is not nice to hear you feel offended.

Emberguard

Legend
Confirmed how? They provided no more meaningful evidence for their opinion then anyone else. You'd have to contact the person you're plundering to ask what's on their screen to know whether or not the set was all synched to the same time. For a long time each of my winter buildings were on a different timer. Often when plundering I find set pieces that I know are plunderable (because I've plundered them before) that in that instance cannot be plundered alongside other pieces that can.

While it's plausible it's not plunderable, you'd need to see a statement either from support (which you could not discuss here without their permission) or an announcement from the event saying which buildings can and cannot be plundered.

Being a decoration in itself is not proof. Decorations normally only provide happiness.

The fact it cannot be motivated in itself would indicate the possibility that it can infact be plundered. Plundering works by taking from any building that
(1) has not been motivated
(2) is not a GB
(3) is ready to be collected from
so unless there's a fourth condition that could prevent a plunder, I would not be surprised to find the gong plunderable or plundered

DeletedUser96901

The fact it cannot be motivated in itself would indicate the possibility that it can infact be plundered. Plundering works by taking from any building that
(1) has not been motivated
(2) is not a GB
(3) is ready to be collected from
that would mean: you can plunder a wishing well
what you can't

Being a decoration in itself is not proof.
being a regular not motivatable, not GB also don't proof that you can't plunder a wishing well

but you can't either

Decorations normally only provide happiness.
technically every building that doesn't need a road is a deco
including watchfire and victory tower

Being a decoration in itself is not proof
unless you show me one deco that can be plundered you can't say for sure that
(4) is a deco
is not the 4th criteria

btw

Emberguard

Legend
@Test Ament
Yes, and wishing well is not a decoration or else it would not need a road. So that would indicate certain buildings cannot be plundered that do not fit into the rules.

Why would they lie, makes no sense ?
No one said they lied. We can say things and believe them to be true. It's called being mistaken. Jumping the gun. Making conclusions with incomplete data. As Test Ament just pointed out, I missed a detail in my analysis too

unless you show me one deco that can be plundered you can't say for sure that
(4) is a deco
is not the 4th criteria

btw
I agree I can't say that isn't the 4th criteria, but we can also not say it is without contacting someone with a non-plunderable gong to check that is in fact ready to be collected

That or find something official that covers how plundering works

Last edited:

DeletedUser96901

I found the 4th criteria
(4) "all ages" buildings can't be plundered

that includes:
wishing well
gong
victory tower
and other

Emberguard

Legend
that would make sense. We wouldn't see that in a decoration normally because normal decoration don't have anything to be plundered

but event decorations tend to be all ages (or at least that's what I've noticed over the last year). You could be right as to that being a 4th rule and plenty of evidence to support it.

@cfpedro looks like your gong should be safe after all
upload_2018-9-6_20-54-38.png

Last edited: