• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed January Sports Contest

TheNautilus

Private
Tottenham Hotspurs - English Premier League Soccer. They were the team of a boyfriend I used to date (about thirty years ago) supported. I grew to love them because of his intense fandom for them.

BHAWKS

Private
I enjoy watching all sporting events but favor ice hockey. I am a Chicago Blackhawks fan. The almost non stop faced paced game is utterly fantastic
Sincerely
BHAWKS

NormanXL

Private
Cycling, Peter Sagan

1.222.cedabd57af1 (19.01.2022 10:57), NormanXL (850611035), en17, en_US, Mac OS X 10.15, Firefox/96.0, 1280x687, OpenGL Vendor=Mozilla Version=WebGL 2.0 Renderer=Intel(R) HD Graphics GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00

Jordan79804

Private
My wife and I love American Football (NFL) and my favorite sports team is the New England Patriots. Favorite player is Tom Brady who formerly played for NE Patriots but now plays for Tampa Bay Buccaneers so we follow both teams closely.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Favorite team: Montreal Canadiens
Sport: Hockey

...while we might be bringing out the tanks this year it seems to fish for top draft picks, but hey, we'll always have the Leafs blowing a 3-1 series lead and getting pwnd on home ice in game 7!!lol:D
Not even the 550 health care workers in the stands could save the Maple Leafs from choking!:P

Give us 3-4 years of rebuilding, and we're coming for you Boston!

RubberMan

Private
Blackburn Rovers, Football.
The reason I support them is that my father took me to see his team (Bolton) play them in the early 70s in the hope I would become a supporter of Bolton. Long story short, Blackburn beat the living daylights out of his team and I began to follow them from that day to this.