• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed January Sports Contest

Naranique

Master Corporal
January Sports Contest

With the Forge Bowl 2022 upon us, we want to know what your favorite sports team or player is, whether you cheer from the stands for your local ultimate frisbee team or you watch from your comfy chair to root on your favorite tennis player or gather with your friends at your local pub to cheer on the hometown football team? Tell us all about who you root for, what sport it is, and why it's them you cheer on.

ForgeBowl.jpg

3 Winners will be randomly chosen to win 400 Footballs for the Forge Bowl Event each!

Rules:
  • 3 winners will be chosen randomly from the entries to win 400 Footballs for the Forge Bowl Event each.
  • Your entry must contain the team or player you root for and the sport they play.
  • Only entries posted on this thread will be counted.
  • Any entry made after the close time will be removed.
  • There is to be only one entry per player, and any player who places more than one entry will be disqualified.
  • All forum rules apply
  • The Community Management Team is the final arbiter of the rules.

The contest will run from January 21 through February 1, 9:00 pm server time.

Attachments

• Innogames TC Forum Contests, 20210429.pdf
    469.8 KB · Views: 854
Last edited:

Cubs Fan 628

Private
Chicago Cubs of MLB, also the 2016 World Series CHAMPS!!!!!! Also on the FB page it was asked if we liked the Soccer or Football event best, can we get a baseball event in the future?

Raksha098

Private
The team we use to go and see a lot but now not so much is the Nottingham Panthers and the sport is Ice Hockey

Forkin Line

Corporal
Well, I am in Western Australia and I support the "Perth Wildcats." They play State and National Men's Basketball.
They're a great team, and I've been barracking for them for the last 25 years. ;)

Jubilee

Private
The Matildas(Australia Women's Soccer team), our youngest Alexis has played women's soccer here in Australia since Primary school. She now coaches, been selected for the Olympic team(the Matildas represent us in the Olympics) many years ago now. She has lived her dream representing Australia & still loves the sport. Having taken her to many weekly practice sessions & weekend matches we are supportive of her & support her local team who are candidates to play for our Australian team. And as we say down here, Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi to cheer on our daughter & her team.

An Hobad

Private
New Zealand All Blacks, Rugby
We don't get much televized rugby here - they won the first rugby world cup (?) that I was able to watch. I still don't understand all of the rules, but enjoy watching anyway. AFL is also good, but we don't get that here either - only now and then.