• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed January Sports Contest

PMoney3

Private
West ham (football/soccer team) reason i root for them is because it is my local team that ive been supporting and watching since i was a lil kid

fcox

Private
Of course I'm going to have to mention the Basketball team from Valur sports club in Iceland. Because they are best. They are the dandiest. And because I played for them :)

Car Lazar

Private
I’m a fan of FC Barcelona, since my youngest son adores Lionel Messi and as a support to him, I’m a fan too.

yory2

Private
I support Grigor Dimitrov. Grigor Dimitrov (born 16 May 1991) is a Bulgarian professional tennis player. His career-high ATP singles ranking is world No. 3, which he achieved in November 2017 after winning the season-ending ATP Finals. Dimitrov is the most successful Bulgarian male ten. The work and efforts of Grigor Dimitrov make me support him at all times, and last but not least - he makes me proud with him!

Lady Cirilla

Private
I love Novak Djokovic. ;) He plays tennis, and unfortunately he cannot defend and play for his 21st grand slam title :( because of some immigration rules Australia has. But I still love him. :)

waykwabu

Private
Favourite football team is Essendon Football Club, of the Australian Football League. From the age of four I would sit on my Dad's knee, while he sat on an old box in the back yard, smoking his cigarette and drinking a bottle of beer, and listening to the "Bombers" football broadcast. ( They were called the Bombers because during World War II their football ground was adjacent to the airfield, which was often home to US military planes. ) 75 Years ago and I still remember knocking the dead ash off his cigarette with a matchstick. I've followed the "Bombers" ever since.