• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed January Sports Contest

Zognar

Private
Favorite sport? A no-brainer, MotoGP motorcycle racing! Where else can you see guys doing over 200 mph nthen brake hard to a 60 mph corner and get a knee, and elbow and sometings a shoulder on the ground with a 62 degree lean angle! baseball, basket ball, football, soccer and tennis only takes one, GP takes 2, Balls that is! And favorite team would be the VR46 squad racing for the one and only Valentino Rossi that would be Luca Marini
and this is Viking Nomad because the name was not recognized, so I used Zognar

Last edited:
Lifelong supporter of Dublin, playing Gaelic Football. Never heard of it? Not many outside of Ireland have. One of the greatest amateur sports in the world, if not the greatest. Perhaps second only to our Hurling.

Last edited:

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Calgary Stampeders - CFL (Canadian Football Team) - some people in the international community may know that this is the team that Dwayne Johnson (aka THE ROCK) tried to become a member of. However, he was not able to make the team, and shortly thereafter joined the WWF (now known as the WWE) and became a well known wrestler and Hollywood a-list movie star. Currently, the general for the Calgary Stampeders is a gun-slinger known as Bo Levi Mitchel - an all American quarterback and one of the current top stars of the CFL.

My favourite team is the All Blacks, New Zealand's rugby team. I have cheered them at the local stadium, watched on tv in the middle of the night when they were playing in the northern hemisphere and watched on live tv as they won the world cup.

FreshDan

Private
Hi guys...my favourite sports team is the Sydney Swans (I am from Australia). They are an AFL team (Australian Football League - also known in Australia as Aussie Rules). It has been a tradition of my family - my Father, my sister, myself and most recently my nephew have been supporters for many years now. We mostly watch games together on TV but we have also attended some games at the home stadium in Sydney. It's a great way for us to get together as a family and when we go to the games at the home ground it is a great atmosphere!

Yulla

Private
Brisbane Bronco's - an Australian Rugby League is the team is the one I support. My favorite player is Katoni Staggs who plays in a running back position. I was deployed with the military several times and hearing of my teams exploits gave me a brief respite from the situation I was in.

Lord Trebor

Private
Team: Buffalo Bills
Sport: American Football / NFL
Player: Josh Allen
Game Date: Jan 16, 2022
Opponent: New England Patriots
This game went into the record books. The Bills scored touchdowns on each of their 7 possessions (most in NFL history in a playoff game). The Bills defeated the Patriots by 30 points (the most points that the Patriots have ever been defeated by). Josh Allen (Quarterback) did not throw any interceptions and threw 5 touchdown passes. The Bills are the only NFL team EVER to not punt, try a field goal, or have a 4th down play in a playoff game!
Lord Trebor

ZoeTheF.o.E.

Private
Favourite sports team is FC Bayern Munich. The soccer team (yes, that's the round ball :-) in Germany. My favourite player on that team is Alphonso Davies. Davies used to play in Vancouver, B.C. It's fun to watch a Canadian succeed at the international level.