• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Is the game broken

DeletedUser104215

just a footnote for supports information, apparently it didn't affect users in Victoria so it was something to do with Telstra in NSW and Queensland

DeletedUser108132

Back up and running again in Western Australia, cheers for the help.

DeletedUser4727

Glad to hear it, guys. Thank you so much for bearing with during the issues.

DeletedUser105361

A discussion with Telstra...

Telstra Hi Bill, I apologise however we do not provide technical support for non-Telstra sites, programs, or services. We only support your actual internet connection. I'm glad to hear you're back into your game now though. - Cas

Bill Bogan Cas The interesting thing with this outage was that it was only in Australia and only with Telstra.
So in all our minds the problem was generated by Telstra.
Something that your unaware of was done yesterday on the Telstra network at or around 9am and fixed at some point this afternoon.
The issue was not with Inno Games as numerous people as well as myself used a VPN from the USA to get back into the game. The rest of the world didn't have this issue and as of 5:30pm AEST Inno Games is still unsure of what caused the issue as it seemed to sort itself.
So if Inno games didn't find it at their end and the rest of the world didn't have this issue and it was only Telstra clients then a saying comes to mind....

If it looks like a duck....
And quacks like a duck....
Then it must be a duck.

Telstra I understand, however providing your actual internet connection is functioning, we do not provide technical support for all online content. I hope you have a good evening- Cas

Bill Bogan I also understand your playing the party line and must continue to do so for the sake of your job....
BUT....
What your saying is that if I bought a car from Telstra and I can put it into forward and go somewhere that's great but if I wanted to reverse and it didn't work then that's tough cos most of it is working.
Something for all of you to think about.

This is the sort of thing we have to continue to deal with when it comes to Telstra.