• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Is the game broken

DeletedUser109882

I've also logged complaint with Telstra, for what that is worth.

DeletedUser106014

I managed to get to the log in screen several times, however it is logging me as a guest. Once I click play the screen goes blank and freezes.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 151

DeletedUser109670

Moderators, ask Telstra what they did at 9am on sunday, Australian eastern standard time. something changed at that time. Telstra has been known to "accidently" make mistakes. In the mean time is there another way to get into the game, can something be done at the INNO end.

DeletedUser98639

Our System Admins are aware of this and are actively looking for a resolution. That being said, it really appears that the issue lies with the ISP provider. As soon as we know more, we will pass the information on.

Jaygandi

Private
I am having the same issues. Help. Now my android tab is just working (can play) but cannot install an update for FOE and crashes the game when trying to run the update. I am with Telstra too. What can we do? Can anyone point me in the direction of how to use a VPN?

DeletedUser108132

Yup, Telstra over here also, FOE game still not working.
Everything else works, even playing Elvenar !?

DeletedUser104215

Jaygandi, just type free VPN into your browser and you will get a selection

Jaygandi

Private
Hey thanks just got Cyberghost up and working, using the free version to start with to see if Telstra do anything about it. I did some searching and did see something about the caching they do on their servers. I also plan on lodging a complaint with telstra as soon as possible. I was able to do everything on the game if somewhat slower than usual. Still it works.

DeletedUser107673

nope still not working for me either but everything else I can log in just fine its just FOE I cant get into

DeletedUser109670

This is all very odd, someone either Telstra or Inno, or Terrorist third party, or rival Guild, has done this to stop us Aussies from our usual awesome playing abilities, I will now take off my tin foil hat and scratch my head and wonder in mystery.

DeletedUser109670

thats what the problem was, I should have taken my tin foil hat off sooner. it now seems to be working. yeehaaa

DeletedUser106014

back online, many thanks Inno team. Can you provide an update as to the cause and solution please? I know for a fact Telstra will not admit or acknowledge anything.

DeletedUser105361

Thanks heaps for all the work done.
Looks fixed to me now. :)
You guys earned more than just a cup of tea. Take a bonus from petty cash for a bottle of something on me. lol....