• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Is the game broken

DeletedUser109670

I can't log in, not sure what the problem is, is anyone else having the same issue.

DeletedUser107673

same here I havnt been able to log in either been about 2hrs since trying

DeletedUser108132

Still can't get on with PC, iPad gets on but keeps getting "No Internet Connection" message.

DeletedUser109670

I wish they would fix the problem, can't log in with either app or pc, at least respond to say there is a problem.

DeletedUser106014

Same here, cannot log in, have been trying for several hours, no joy.

Not really surprised, the game has been slow for some days now, not as responsive as it used to be.

DeletedUser109670

this has been about 6 hours now, and no response from Inno to say what is wrong. I have tried different computers, different internet providers and still not able to join the game. How about a response, please.

DeletedUser107695

I have tried a mac laptop and pc laptop using three different browsers with no luck. Couldn't get onto the iPad app because I hadn't updated for a while and it wouldn't allow me to update it. I finally tried the iPhone app and because I did an update recently I can get in to message and collect but it won't allow me to apply the next update. Others in my guild are not having these same issues? I received a response from a ticket and they are investigating it. Hoping to hear back soon or just have it working again will better.

DeletedUser96901

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109670

what more is there I can say, I can't log in, it doesn't load, I have tried different computers, different internet providers, I can't get past the log in page, it just times out, the rest of the internet works fine, I can log into other games, just not FOE.

DeletedUser109670

this is the page i get to and it goes no further
foe.png

DeletedUser109201

this is the page i get to and it goes no further
I get the same thing shown in your screenshot. It's been like that all day. When I try to play the game, this is all that displays after the page finishes loading:

FoEbug.png

I've followed all the steps listed in the 'Read First' thread, and nothing has changed. I've also tried using different computers, including one in a different suburb. I also run the latest version of Google Chrome.

DeletedUser100065

There appears to be an issue with players in Australia at the moment, we're looking into it. Are those having issues all using Telstra internet provider? as this seems to be the only thing linking it other than the location.