I want reply from Forge of Empires Developers

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by PeralelArt, Dec 7, 2018.

1. ntnete0

ntnete0 Brigadier-General

I have read all of them ... and i like a lot ... to some i gave some additional thinking ... and constructive comments.... the one wtih reacuring quest that is forwarded is ok but we will see how and if it will be implemented... in my opinion there is no need for really limiting the number of amount as random reward does pretty good job ( giving more times coins or supply, then goods and fps ) ...

2. Agent327

Agent327 Emperor

Problem is that Inno does not want to know what their players think on this idea. They had a very good and valid reason to make it like this.

No need to suggest. They are working on making the platforms as equal as they can

Already suggested

Already suggested and forwarded.

Already forwarded

You guys let that die yourself. Could not even properly explain what you wanted.

You can't do anything about them!!! Your problem is that you do not read, do not search and see whatever comes up in your mind as the best idea ever. Only the last idea has some potential if you are able to explain it properly. All other ideas are already in the pipeline!!!!!!

That's why your ideas hardly get a response!!!!

You are freaking demanding to be taken serious while you do not take it serious yourself!!!
    Why should anyone from Inno want to talk to you????

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2018
  3. ntnete0

If so manny things are in pipeline as you say , then i come to conclusions that we then dont need idea section at all ... as for his message and you pointing out what he allready did that idea is forwarded , is just a lack of your reading and understanding the content and just writing for the size of your post ... and writing for the sake of writing...

Sp32 likes this.
  4. Agent327

Agent327 Emperor

Is it forwarded or not?

5. ntnete0

@Agent327 go an read his post again...then go and edit yours and then go and read my own ... i didn't specify for whic idea ... i was pointg just how your post has flawless in it ...

The botom line in all this is a lack of comunication and the lack of community in general ... it is actually very sad as game it self is very community centred ...

Sp32 likes this.
  6. Agent327

Agent327 Emperor

Thanks for confirming it. (I doubt you get it)

7. ntnete0

Bottom line ..... i think if we voice our ideas and keep going forward even if there are people that will try to undermine our attempts i am sure that at one poin or the other there could be success .... no matter what they tell me ... and no matter what they tell you ... kepp going ...

@PeralelArt keep posting ideas ... bring as much as you can ....
    @Sp32 you as well ... bring your ideas forward ...

We have a forum and we will use it ... there is no loss of spirits...

Vesiger, Amy Steele and Sp32 like this.
  8. Agent327

Agent327 Emperor

If you want success, go to the forum of your language. You stand a much better chance.

9. ntnete0

I will have luck wherever i want to ... i don't need to, and sure don't plan to go anywhere...

Would be fun to see somepeople here attampt to speak Croatian and write it ... one of the harder languages to master to foreigners. ...

Sp32 likes this.
  10. Agent327

Agent327 Emperor

Croatia isn't a language. It's a country.

Quintense likes this.
  11. ntnete0

Oh ... my mistake ... autocorrect removed one letter.....

12. ntnete0

You see ... we have been talking and writing so manny things about blur ... and they removed it ... so it was all for good that we expressed our self ... thankfully in that situation someone listened....

13. Sp32

Sp32 Master Corporal

I care about UX updates and improvements... Anything that helps improve the user experience is worth suggesting. Not all ideas are the best but they are better than 0 ideas.

Dont let negativity stop your creativity. I will personally thank you for trying to help improve my favourite game.. So many players yet so few in this forum.. We could do with more ideas I think.

ntnete0 likes this.
  14. Richard of shaw

Richard of shaw Brigadier-General

So you have character. Good stuff!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2018
    Quintense likes this.
  15. Agent327

Agent327 Emperor

You really believe that? The blur was intentional and they were smart enough to see it was a mistake. If you had said nothing the result would have been the same.

16. ntnete0

I don't think so ... there was a lot of people giving the feedback that they don't like it ...

Sp32 likes this.
  17. Agent327

Agent327 Emperor

Yes. it was absolutely because of that.

18. Erinne

Erinne Warrant Officer

They did say in the patch notes that the blur was removed based on player feedback.

Vesiger and ntnete0 like this.
  19. FelixPSY375

FelixPSY375 Second Lieutenant

FOE does have great value packs, you just have to wait for an event or sale, but
    You spent around $200 in CoC? No matter its USD/AUD/HKD or even ZWD its too much. If you play the game without buying gems (the CoC premium currency or in FOE, diamonds) You will find it way more interesting.
    But of course, I can't stop you from Pay To Winning as I am not your dad nor your dad's credit card. Your choice.
    I generally like playing games without buying premium things.

20. ntnete0

Correct!

Sp32 likes this.