• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Improve for neighbors attacking on app

• Thread starter DeletedUser113235
  • Start date

DeletedUser99588

Well, I did not saw any Developer replayed at his post.

And my post also talking about Phone Version and PC version

They might be replying on forums but just don't advertise that they are developers.
Then the UX is wrong :)
Either way it has to be fixed

Aka, I think they even don't read here stuff

It might be wrong for you but perfectly fine for others. UX is subjective and what your asking is to make one group of players experience worse to improve your own. Those that plunder are no doubt quite happy seeing what goodies are available straight after fighting.

DeletedUser

What would you expect when clicking the following "Close" button?
https://imgur.com/a/wyNx8YQ

Phone version: https://imgur.com/a/LMjq5sD
Here you have 3 options:
"Go Plunder" button
"Close" button
Click outside of the menu
- All of them have the same functionality. Which is not what the user expects (the same principle with the message center example)

Yes that is vague.
I think the solution is clear: a “plunder” button only.
And absolutely no return to city if no successful plundering happend.
Relogging will give you the “unfinish business” line which simply can’t be ignored with only one option “Go Plunder”

Last edited by a moderator:

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
+1 i am also one of rare here that don't plunder. ( not 100% , there have been exceptions to no plundering) and i as i don't need any of that ... i can make coins,supply ,goods and fps far more effectively in other ways ... if i can earn 200 fps by good relations, why the hell i would plunder less ...??? I welcome my new neighbourhood and i help them ... You will allways get more flies with honey then with viniger ...

I would also like that with this they also remove that anoynig win animations... there simply can be that screen with summary and on top it can say did you win or not ...

Sp32

Master Corporal
(Phone version)
This is very annoying,
Sometimes I just want to attack my neighbors (Quests, Events, Ranking points), and I don't want to plunder them.
After a successful attack I have 3 options to click on:
- "Go Plunder" to plunder the player
- "X" to close the interface
- Clicking outside of the interface

BUT ALL OF THEM DO THE SAME THING !
It sends me to the player city so I can plunder him - and wasting my time.
If I want to plunder then I click on "Go Plunder" button, otherwise I click the close button

FIX:
Clicking the "X" (close) button / Clicking outside of the popped interface will send me back to my city.

PC version is even worse.
It has only "OK" button and you can't click outside of the interface.

+100 extremely annoying being taken to cities.. I attack hood for quest and it takes twice as long opening all the other cities up.. I assumed close would take me to my city but also discovered both buttons take me there... Was tempted to create a similar thread a few weeks ago but I forgot and just focused on GvG.

Makes 0 sense that both buttons take me to a city

DeletedUser113235

Bump, cause why not?
Let's make something good for 2019 and vote for this idea

DeletedUser113235

Eventhough I agree it can be annoying maybe annoyance is just what we need to turn to the dark side.
I will fix you a little bit.
It's not "can be annoying"
It is annoying, because many players want to attack just for quest or points.
And the auto visit neighbor is slowing them down.

DeletedUser

I will fix you a little bit.
It's not "can be annoying"
It is annoying, because many players want to attack just for quest or points.
And the auto visit neighbor is slowing them down.

I know right? ;)
Such a pain and temptation lol

I can't see the point in not plundering, there's always something I need and it doesn't seem to matter how many times I hit someone they still happily invest in my GBs and aid me :)

DeletedUser108359

I get your point, its not about whether you want to go to the city or not, its about you have no choice but are forced by the game to do so.
Close should close, not redirect you so its an obvious fault and should be fixed.
Perhaps you should report this under the BUG menu and it can be investigated there.

DeletedUser113235

I get your point, its not about whether you want to go to the city or not, its about you have no choice but are forced by the game to do so.
Close should close, not redirect you so its an obvious fault and should be fixed.
Perhaps you should report this under the BUG menu and it can be investigated there.

Yeah, that's the point

DeletedUser113235

this sounds more like a rant rather than an idea that would improve the game

UX should be also fixed.
How would you fill if you click on the logic button and you will be redirected to the register??