• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How to make a diamond farming city.

suethegreat

Captain
AD seems a good idea. I have too many in main city which need a serious moan before they spit out any diamonds but still wonder how many years playing to create a serious farm and the need to jump hoops to do the event challenges to win wells without supporting builds? but then maybe they use diamonds to buy the wells in hope of diamonds :hide:

The issue with diamond farms is that unless you get moderator rewards there is no way to get wishing wells other than being very lucky in events or first going EMA for antique dealer participation.
Normal players get more opportunities to win WW's on their main city but there is no option to allocate them to another city.

Knight of ICE

The issue with diamond farms is that unless you get moderator rewards there is no way to get wishing wells other than being very lucky in events or first going EMA for antique dealer participation.
Normal players get more opportunities to win WW's on their main account but there is no option to allocate them to another city.

What on earth is moderator rewards?

I was under the impression moderators get them given.
So far my wishing well city has won zero wishing wells lol
You don't need to get that lucky, just one or two each event is enough to build a decent farm over time.

Also, do GE. The introduction of fountain of youth shrink kits has made them worth building and I now have as many FoY as WWs in my farm

r21r

Major-General
Folks ToR also makes difference if you do Expeditions.
in a ~1year secondary world, which i begun as a noob without knowing a lot stuff i have 62 Wishing Wells and Fountains in total and the 12 of them are Fountains.
they ain't so easy to get, and my ToR is around 14lvl, but it speeds up things a bit for sure!