• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How to make a diamond farming city.

suethegreat

Captain
hmm well after having a moan here i got some diamonds then none since.......so i will have another moan that with 10 wells and 2 FOY im getting coins supplies goods and sometimes an fp or 2 or medal but no diamonds......so hopefully the karma will work again :) I still dont see how farms can work or be viable more chance of getting diamonds in GE.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
There is no such thing as "chance" in the eye of a single wishing well, for a single time of collection.

"Chance" is a statistical concept. And "statistics" exist in a different domain ("the higher domain"), different from the domain ("the lower domain") in which single events affect single objects (including sentient and insentient objects).

It is a conspiracy. When those single objects in the lower domain are isolated from one another, the "chance/no-chance" parity would have completely different meaning to the being in the higher domain than the beings in the lower domain.

To explain this, let's first examine the scenario where the "single objects in the lower domain are NOT isolated". Suppose you have 100 wishing wells, or 1000 wishing wells, you will always receive some diamonds with small ups and downs no big deal.

Now suppose one single sentient being, a person, with one single wishing well and one collection. It is like life and death. Then it is a very big deal -- for the said person (in the lower domain). -- Is it also a big deal for the being in the higher domain that can see all these 100 or 1000 mutually isolated beings in the lower domain? Does the being in the higher domain care about each being in the lower domain? A lower being that hits the 1 in 100 "chance" of winning would over-rejoice to the point of craziness (lunacy); a lower being that hits the 1 in 100 "chance" of losing would lament to the point of depression and wanting to kill itself; but the higher being would say what is the fuss all about?...

Therefore, the imagined (hallucinated) concept of "Chance" changes from one domain to another. I correct my saying in Paragraph 2 because "chance" does not exist in the higher domain either. "Chance" exists "in between domains", which is equivalent to say it does not exist at all.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
For people who do not have access to google, I'd like to help them by decrypting your code words. They mean "too long; did not read" and "Off Topic"

Now, to the "too long" part I agree, with a question: How about the "content/length" ratio though?

To the "Off Topic" part I do not agree as I'm talking about wishing wells, and I am a person who believes everything is connected with everything and that it is meaningless to look at anything isolated. "I have this many wishing wells across worlds and this is how many times I received diamonds" is undoubtedly on-topic but I find it meaningless.

Below is my diamond city, without patience to collect the other stuff except for the "Chance" for diamonds:

2020-09-01 11_11_06-Window.png

Just joking with you. BZ. :D You can write whatever you want and how long you want. It doesn't bother me in any way. I actually read most of it - I think :)
Keep on rambling all you want...

Powe

Brigadier-General
hmm well after having a moan here i got some diamonds then none since.......so i will have another moan that with 10 wells and 2 FOY im getting coins supplies goods and sometimes an fp or 2 or medal but no diamonds......so hopefully the karma will work again :) I still dont see how farms can work or be viable more chance of getting diamonds in GE.
Do you think 12 WWs/FOY is a proper farm? If you do, think again.

suethegreat

Captain
Do you think 12 WWs/FOY is a proper farm? If you do, think again.
its not a farm was just using the thread for dialogue as given since April over my increasing number of wells etc the diamond production has been so poor i wonder if diamond farms earn their living. (although another mage above only has 15) Maybe more players with proper diamond farms can say roughly how often these builds actually cough up diamonds. Sadly my second joke moan has produced nothing lol so it was a fluke first time :) Also those trying to build up a diamond farm need other builds to complete the quests where a well is a reward? Newer players viewing the swathes of wells may not realise the time it has taken to develop and the builds to get there eventually deleted.
To Epic....how long has the friend been playing? do they do anything else and do they begrudge the fact the diamonds cannot be traded back out the game as some other gaming allows?

My one farm has 40 Wells/ Fountain of Youth and I get diamonds 3 - 4 times a week from them on average.

Can go days with none and then several at once.

To do it properly you really want farms on most worlds with 10-20 on each as a minimum giving you a couple of hundred in total

Knight of ICE

I have 352 WW's spread over 5 worlds. I get an average of at least 200 diamonds a day.

My smallest farm is on the latest world and has 32 WW's. World opened Oct 15th 2019.

Dead-Eye

General
I have about 100 spread over worlds 1 to 4. I get perhaps 200pw. Maby more sometimes. I started them during the Forge bowl event and will stop doing events with them in January. Longer if China Virus persists leaving me with nothing to do. Happy with them so far though.

r21r

Major-General
the rate is 75 wells = 50 diamonds a day +/- ?
i use also hedge mazes, got 5 and they save many times a day without diamonds on their 2nd collection..
maybe i will havea row of hedge mazes, at least till i shrink all the rest of the wells

spring event
1599306082177.png

soccer event
1599306180360.png

winter event
1599306283240.png

also made bronze cities on each world during summer event, but stepped back as the wheel was a pain to monitor on 15 worlds lol.
i plan to level chateau in all of the above worlds, and then move up and farm diamonds from the questline aswell.

as for the easiest "to build" era, i would vote for bronze as the event questline is the easiest, but sometimes the quests are not doable by older bronze cities as there is no available fights left...
iron is pretty cool for GE, with a ToR you could make few fountains aswell, but if you really have the extra time to put, in EMA you can get ww's or shrinks from the Dealer, so the progress will be faster there.

Last edited:
iron is pretty cool for GE, with a ToR you could make few fountains aswell, but if you really have the extra time to put,
My farm is iron with 150% attack boost and traz, its enough to fight ge64 each week for a couple of hundred extra diamonds :)

Also, I've recently filled all the space with shrunken FoY thanks to the new GE rewards :D:D

r21r

Major-General
My farm is iron with 150% attack boost and traz, its enough to fight ge64 each week for a couple of hundred extra diamonds :)

Also, I've recently filled all the space with shrunken FoY thanks to the new GE rewards :D:D
i do GE in those worlds too, but with negotiations.. it's a little annoying but pays.
on my main city which is Iron aswell, i have 350% attack and 8 Terrace Farms, but since it's the oldest world, i also have like 30~40 wishing wells in my inventory (fountains+wells) and around 20 shrink kits, so i am thinking to replace the terrace farms with ww's and play less active.
at least till spring, i want to save diamonds and go for cherry garden sets, see if i can reach 700% in Iron :'D

suethegreat

Captain
Thanks for the info. Maybe the quality of recent event buildings have made wells look a bit pathetic especially needing a shrink kit to help the footprint too. When they fail to produce any diamonds for months whereas diamonds can be won weekly in GE are wells overrated?

Knight of ICE

Yes. I believe so. Over rated, waste of space. Perhaps five years ago they had their use, but now. no, I get more from the Guild Expedition, GbG and quests than from numerous wishing wells.

How can they be a waste of space? :rolleyes:

Were you playing 5 years ago?