• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How to make a diamond farming city.

Dead-Eye

General
Yes. I believe so. Over rated, waste of space. Perhaps five years ago they had their use, but now. no, I get more from the Guild Expedition, GbG and quests than from numerous wishing wells.

I have about 100 of em spread over 4 cities. They did not take much in the way of effort for the most part and I can use lots of diamonds in my main city and not have to pay for them. Building them also gave me something to do with all the China Virus restrictions. All good really.

Powe

Brigadier-General
A waste of space because what they generate is comparatively little in comparison with other items which could be built on the space they occupy. I also feel, and its just my opinion, that "diamond farms" are a bizarre obsession, but if that's your ambition, so be it.

Was I playing five years ago? As you are well aware, no I was not. However, those people who claim, and I have no reason to doubt their assertion, that were playing five years or more ago all swear by them. Sorry if my difference of opinion offended you, but its not yet illegal to hold a different view. Or is it on the FoE forum?
And another bizarre obsession is your's of buying diamonds.

Andrew420

Major
This topic is about diamond farms, not about main cities
The topic is how to make a diamond farm
Not who has the most or the prettiest or how many diamonds they produce
It doesnt take 5 pages of posts to answer that question
The question has been answered and thread should be closed

Jhuie

Sergeant
I have about 100 of em spread over 4 cities. They did not take much in the way of effort for the most part and I can use lots of diamonds in my main city and not have to pay for them. Building them also gave me something to do with all the China Virus restrictions. All good really.
so about 50 a day?

r21r

Major-General
As for the efficiency of "random production" buildings
Shrinked Wishing Well (or Fountain) > Crows Nest > Hedge Maze > Wishing Well (or Fountain)

am i correct ?

I have 352 WW's spread over 5 worlds. I get an average of at least 200 diamonds a day.

My smallest farm is on the latest world and has 32 WW's. World opened Oct 15th 2019.

Wow that's a lot! Do WW's need to be put on the world you obtain them?
Just started a diamond farm city in a new world but unlike diamonds, it won't let me transfer my wishing wells there.

hmm So how on earth do players get enough expansions to place WW's on an already packed city?
Do they just sit in players inventory?
You don't place them in your main city, stay new cities and leave them in iron. Basic goods can get you a reasonable way on the map for the extra expansions

There are 16? worlds, so that 15 farms and with only 20 WWs on each is 300 WWs. Should give 150 diamonds a day on average