• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How to make a diamond farming city.

Jhuie

Sergeant
This may have been brought up before (if it has i have missed it). My question is how do you make a dimond farming city. Thanks for any help.

DeletedUser

This may have been brought up before (if it has i have missed it). My question is how do you make a dimond farming city. Thanks for any help.
The best way is to complete GE level 4 and have wishing wells

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
Just my experience:
I stayed in IA for one year and a bit (i started last year with my farms, during archaeologic event 2019). It´s the easiest era to do events. Do some of them, getting only WW, or WW+kit. I got arround.... 500 LWW this year (probably more). That means 1000 if you go only for the WW, and not the kit. Spared among 9 IA cities.
Now i have 2 options: set all of them in a IA city and dont have any more space for GB and event buildings to get boost and finish the GE... or go to CA to have more space, and set all the buildings I have/need (all the LWW.... atk/def GB and event buildings...etc), so I can farm WW+GE. I think CA is a very good era for farms. CA has the a good mix GE+Space+ProductionBuildingSize (for more events).

I normally do all the main missions the first day in all the worlds, and then one daily. So you dont waste much time on it. Just a crazy day every 2 months, or month and a half.

DeletedUser

Mothball your account for several months and occasionally you will get an email asking if you'd like to come back to playing with a free gift.

Not a good long term strategy!
Not months a couple of days or weeks

DeletedUser

Do i need to just stop playing or do i have to stop messaging on the forum as well?
Stop playing but seriously don't the chance that you get a WW is low
There are more efficient ways :p
Like getting a fountain of youth (the same as an WW)

DeletedUser

How do you get a fountain of youth?
Take a Galleon to Central America, travel by Indigene canoe up any major river until it becomes impassable then disembark and hack a path through the jungle. Once you are in serious physical trouble and the hallucinations start you will know that you are close. Next stagnant water you encounter will be FoY and you can drink your fill.
Or just do GE, your choice.