• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How are you doing?

DeletedUser

I've broken the 20,000 score mark now but have stalled. Resources have become so scarce now it's difficult to do everything I really need to do!

DeletedUser

I've broken the 20,000 score mark now but have stalled. Resources have become so scarce now it's difficult to do everything I really need to do!

Yeah I had that downmoment too, you'll get out of it, just farm everyday, steal resources, research new expansion fields and all that stuff. Eventually you'll get some turbo :p

DeletedUser

40.000 atm... would be nice to have some kind of battle unit overview

DeletedUser

oday i made close to 40k points and nearly reached 100k, only 2k missing. Lead on my continent is over 20k now :)

DeletedUser430

wow haha sounds really cool~ i just got my beta key! just hit the 2k mark =O! sounds like the legionnaires will be hard

DeletedUser

Just started. LOL! Let's see what's the fastest way to get those points. :D

DeletedUser

Just started this morning. Currently rank 9 in the continent at 8.5k was rank 3 earlier this morning but had to leave so the others got ahead...Am enjoying the game thus farrrrrr!!!!!!!!:cool:

DeletedUser561

Started about 2 - 3 hours ago. Ranked #11 with 4.217 points, I think that's good?? :)

My some friendly people like to polish my memorial... While I polish their obelisks... I think I'm bargaining well. ;)

- Dk

DeletedUser561

What?? Didn't the 3rd guy get the memo to jump passed sleeping people??

DeletedUser

now 13th in my neighbourhood with over 42k points.. it does get a lot easier to get resources! now the only problem is finding room for goods buildings so I can get more expansions...