• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How are you doing?

DeletedUser

I am a late starter. Began the game 6 days ago and have spent a lot of time on it
Am No1 on my continent of 80 players with 142 k. won the tournament and got 10 medals for my trouble. This gave me another expansion. Did about 150 battles and the cost to replace my troops is not worth it. My city would be much further ahead if I didn't do any battles. Am not going to do any more in the new game apart from provence battles and see how much quicker my city builds.
about design. I have placed my townhall in the centre a lot less roads now. as you know all your buildings have to link to the townhall, so my roads are now a lot shorter.
all done with no diamonds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi guys! How's everyone?

I'm at rank13 (roughly 40k) on my continent now... just started last Sunday after I got my CBT invitation. So, is it true that Horsemen are weak? Yea? Hmm.. And whats the best building layout too? :D

Btw, my IGN is minchvee2012 and currently our top1 player is at 100k+ sumthin and goes by the name SlimShady69.. I wonder if he's here too, cuz he attacked me like 2 days ago and now he polishes my structures... haha :cool:

DeletedUser

Feeling better now.
(Big sigh)
Just finished getting enough wine (nearly three days) to build a soldier barracks. Finished one and that took a while. Now I see it takes four hours to build a soldier so I am building two more soldier barracks.

DeletedUser

I'm still on my way building up a Warrior Barracks. I have some problems with regards to my space/spacing/layout... should I remove the Horseman Stable to put up a Warrior Barracks?

PS. Eliza whats your in-game name... and how would if we're together in the same continent?

DeletedUser

Hello OpusDei,
Well i got rid iof my Horseman stable. found horseman were not much use on the battlefield.
My in game name is 'Eliza'
what is yours?

DeletedUser

Hey liz. :D

It's minchvee2012... I can't find you on my "neighbors bar" so I guess we're not on the same continent -.-"

DeletedUser210

Winning tournaments gets a lot easier after the first round. At the start, everybody rushes madly, but after that it tends to settle down a lot, even in active continents.

As far as building layouts go, I haven't got around to doing a proper optimisation, but a good general start is to have your town hall in the corner, a road going across from there one building width (2 units, once you're using blacksmiths for production) from the edge, and roads going out perpendicular to that.

DeletedUser

I would feel much more enthusiastic if people would start doing support on my theater instead of on an obelisk...

Why even bother coming to my place if it's not really to help me?!?!? Can't be that 20 gold is so important they can't take 5 seconds to look at my town to see what would give me the best help...

I already feel better just talking about it!!!

DeletedUser

I would feel much more enthusiastic if people would start doing support on my theater instead of on an obelisk...

Why even bother coming to my place if it's not really to help me?!?!? Can't be that 20 gold is so important they can't take 5 seconds to look at my town to see what would give me the best help...

I already feel better just talking about it!!!

I suggest you move your theatre to bottom right corner.
that might make you more enthusiastic

DeletedUser

Just joined, still figuring everything out.

where do you see world rankings?

DeletedUser

There are no world rankings yet.

They say they are working on them, so stay tuned.

DeletedUser

Just joined and am growing fast however i am struggling with getting building materials but very easy to get gold, any suggestions? :)

DeletedUser210

Just joined and am growing fast however i am struggling with getting building materials but very easy to get gold, any suggestions? :)

Enjoy it whilst it lasts. Before long you'll be forever out of gold. For now, though, just build massive numbers of the highest density supply buildings you can.

DeletedUser

Wow Im just under 35 thousand (no diamonds) #6 on my continent and 2nd on the Bronze Age PvP tower and just Into the Iron Age

DeletedUser1326

I'm doing all right. #19 on what I presume is continent. Which is not to bad considering my Tribal Wars ranks were never brilliant, and I'm not doing nearly as half as much as I would on here usually due to upcoming A Level finals.

One thing I've noticed so far, out of the horsemen, slingers, throwers and warriors, spearmen seem to actually be the best unit out of the lot. Or at least the toughest. Are militia better than the others or just worse than the latter?