• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

How are you doing?

DeletedUser

Haha, at least your trying ;)

Im only number 6 or something too, it just takes so much time to get higher...

DeletedUser

I'm number 7 at the moment, but very near to becoming 6. Though I have no idea how you get points

DeletedUser

Wish that devs update the game fast and get many players :D

@ topic :
Targeting the pvp tower :D

DeletedUser

You receive a point for each supply & coin earned.

I've been earning a lot of those in the past hour and haven't over taken the number 6 yet (though we only have 30 point difference). So not just that I think

DeletedUser

You also need to relog,
the ranking list isnt updated until you have logged out and in.

After that you will be 5, unless he grew too :P

DeletedUser

Youre welcome! ;)

Doing pretty good then, if you are getting higher in the ranking.
I am still stuck on 6... these guys are just too good for me!

DeletedUser

Youre welcome! ;)

Doing pretty good then, if you are getting higher in the ranking.
I am still stuck on 6... these guys are just too good for me!

I'm just bashing everyone. And I think I have a lot of Americans on my continent. As everyone grew when I was asleep and now I'm one of the few growing

DeletedUser

Hmm, so maybe they will suppress you to a lower rank while you are sleeping,, hmm..

DeletedUser210

Doing OK, at the moment. Sitting in second at 52.5k, with the leader (who I think used diamonds, considering the speed at which he grew yesterday and how far through the tech tree he's got already) on 61k and third on 49k (will probably overtake me when she logs on). Everyone else is a good way behind, and looks likely to stay there for a while. Came a close second to the guy on 61k in the Bronze tournament (only one since I started, two days from the end), and sitting first in the current one.

DeletedUser

Sounds good too!
I am not in any tournament yet,, couldnt take any of these provinces completely.

But well, who knows?
Maybe tomorrow, when some people finally like to sell me some wine.
I neeeeeed it! :D

That tournament stuff sounds like fun, although i am not such a strong military,,

DeletedUser210

Sounds good too!
I am not in any tournament yet,, couldnt take any of these provinces completely.

But well, who knows?
Maybe tomorrow, when some people finally like to sell me some wine.
I neeeeeed it! :D

That tournament stuff sounds like fun, although i am not such a strong military,,

Which area are you in? And you don't really need a strong military to win tournaments, I got second in the last one off pure spears, and I've got up past the iron age tower using spears and slings.

DeletedUser

Trading does seem a slight problem. I'm in the same continent as WhoKnows and I also need wine. I suspect I need 18 wine for the same reason he does; the soldier tech. I've built a vineyard but with it producing just 1 every 4 hours, it's going to be slow.

DeletedUser

If you think that's slow, have a look at the apartment house - first you need to wait 70 hours until you've collected the required forgepoints, then to unlock, you need to pay 120 Limestone and 140 Jewelry. So start saving those goods now :P

DeletedUser

hi i got some diamonds from the jester but to get them i had to give him gold on three separate occasions adding up to close to 1,000 gold but i ended up getting 25 diamonds.

DeletedUser

I am doing well. Managed to take 1st in my continent currently 108k+ and bronze tower of the first week with 28k points though it was very close with 2nd place, lost a few hours of sleep to win the tower :)
Just got into the iron age and built some soldiers. Four hours per unit definitely pushed me to make 2 barracks.
Regretting not getting goods buildings earlier now.
It was also interesting to see the third place person neglected military and cultural advancement to push into the iron age even faster.
I am definitely enjoying the game.
Heading into West-Nagach now and those 3 ranged 5 melee fights are looking intimidating.