• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween Event 2016

DeletedUser12400

Come on, you couldnt have come up with something better than the same old Coins and Supplies ?
For example? In some occasions it's possible to get diamonds.
Agreed getting stingy are we?
In my opinion Prizes in the event are very interesting. There are four main prizes: Portrait of Mummy; Jack O'Lantern Chapel; Haunted Tower; Graveyard+.

Portraits of Mummy
Portrait_217.png
Portrait_218.png

Portrait of male or female Mummy

Jack O'Lantern Chapel
Jack_O'Lantern_Chapel.png

A special decoration which provides happiness

Haunted Tower
Haunted_Tower.png

A special cultural building which provides happiness

Graveyard+
Graveyard.png

A unique cultural building which provides happiness
Old_Graveyard.png
Ancient_Graveyard.png
Legendary_Graveyard.png
Monumental_Graveyard.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98163

Next quest - Scout a province.

I've just entered Arctic Future and the harbour isn't even available until way way down the tech tree so that's the end of my Halloween event. Scout a province messes me up once again. Cheers guys!

DeletedUser12400

Next quest - Scout a province.

I've just entered Arctic Future and the harbour isn't even available until way way down the tech tree so that's the end of my Halloween event. Scout a province messes me up once again. Cheers guys!
I don't understand - what relevance is the harbour to the campaign map? Can you not just go to the FE map and send your ship to AF?
Completely unrelated.
world map
send scout

if not available:
acquire one or more provinces until you can send the scout
A more detailed explanation: To scout a province go to the continent map (top row, second button from right, at bottom left area of screen), look around for a little telescope symbol (that's for scouting). Click the symbol if you find it (it does involve a cost in coins) wait until the timer goes to 0, and you are done. If you don't have a little telescope symbol anywhere on your continent map, and you have any sectors you can conquer (either through combat or negotiation) conquer some sectors until you control a new province, and then check for the telescope symbol again.

DeletedUser98163

ahh my scout symbol was way at the top of my screen so I can actually scout. I thought I needed the harbour as I couldnt see anything at first on the map. Apologies! So what's the harbour for then?

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I only ask as my 'Build' button is (STILL) inoperable and thus I can neither build, move, or delete any buildings (including roads).

TIP: INNO, hire some competent staff.

Last edited:

DeletedUser109616

i do not have the option to scout a province
how do i get the scout option to activate

DeletedUser96901

if there is no scout available then you must acquire the current province first

DeletedUser109616

new to this, how am i expected to scout a province if the option is not available
do i have to conquer a certain amount of land in each continent before it activates?