• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween Event 2016

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
As I can't build or sell, how am I supposed to complete such event quests that have those requirements?

DeletedUser11899

The "produce xxx times" quests are a torture for those who play on several worlds :mad:
I'd prefer the "once a day quest" formula instead of doing a set of 23 boring and repetitive quests :rolleyes:
well, anyway as Halloween event was the first one I played four years ago, I have special affect for this event so I'll keep torturing myself to complete all the 23 quests on all my worlds ;)

DeletedUser

Respect for not upgrading Graveyards for those who don't place them in time this year. ;)
Happens EVERY year (despite the hints being more and more obvious with each event!) and it was indeed time to say, 'No, this quest could not be any easier, sort yourself out!'

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal
I'm assuming the quest 'Say goodbye to 3 from now or 4 from before' means to sell 3 buildings from the current age or 4 from before?
"You assume correctly. In case anyone wasn't aware then it's possible to sell roads as well." answered by OVERTYPE.

Yet, when I try deleting a road, it doesn't register on the counter of Jack. I was deleting a road from a couple of eras past. Does 'before' mean just the previous era of the one you are now in and if not...if it means any road from previous eras then do lanes qualify.
I guess the main question is I deleted a 'paved lane' from Colonial Era and I'm in Progressive and it doesn't register in the quest line upon deletion

DeletedUser12400

Yet, when I try deleting a road, it doesn't register on the counter of Jack. I was deleting a road from a couple of eras past. Does 'before' mean just the previous era of the one you are now in and if not...if it means any road from previous eras then do lanes qualify.
I guess the main question is I deleted a 'paved lane' from Colonial Era and I'm in Progressive and it doesn't register in the quest line upon deletion
I'm assuming the quest 'Say goodbye to 3 from now or 4 from before' means to sell 3 buildings from the current age or 4 from before?
You must delete building from your current age or previous one.

DeletedUser11899

Respect for not upgrading Graveyards for those who don't place them in time this year. ;)
Happens EVERY year (despite the hints being more and more obvious with each event!) and it was indeed time to say, 'No, this quest could not be any easier, sort yourself out!'

it seems to me after four years with the same problem, the staff have learnt the lesson and this year they are trying to keep themselves from spending all the day answering tickets, claims and complaints from forgetful players

DeletedUser

it seems to me after four years with the same problem, the staff have learnt the lesson and this year they are trying to keep themselves from spending all the day answering tickets, claims and complaints from forgetful players
Indeed. Although, I notice they have reissued the announcement with somewhat 'softer' language :D
Actually, I don't know if I missed it this year, because I haven't really been reading the quests, but it didn't look like there WAS a hint in the event text this time?

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal
"Build a building of every type"...guess means 'residential,production,goods, cultural, and military" but would be space and cost prohibitive in my age. Are you able to build all using another age, say Bronze Age? Otherwise I'm finished this quest.

DeletedUser12400

"Build a building of every type"...guess means 'residential,production,goods, cultural, and military" but would be space and cost prohibitive in my age. Are you able to build all using another age, say Bronze Age? Otherwise I'm finished this quest.
You have no age limitations so you can build buildings from any era and thus you can pick those buildings which are cheapest cost-wise and/or space-wise. There's no time cost since you do not have to wait for the constructions to complete, simply placing the buildings in your city counts. This also means you can do them one by one, building, selling, building again.

LadyHecate

Major-General
Is it just me but I have no sound effect when tapping on my new Monumental Graveyard? My old Legendary Graveyard used to give a satisfying wolf howl when tapped but not any more! This seems to be a recurring issue as my new Cider Mill from the Fall event only has a sound effect on mobile and not on PC!