• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Halloween Event 2016

DeletedUser108179

I have since 8th October (1st ticket, it was simply closed, 2nd ticket opened again on 15th October) a Hideout which does not allow me to collect a built unit, permanently (clear cache and whatever else done) gives "Internal Error" with restart required and of course the unit is not collected. Now for two weeks it is not possible to get a simpe building to function as it should. I was explained deleting and build anew doesn't help, basically nothing much helps at all, and last response was - after two weeks - it will be passed to relevant people to look further into it.
Now my question related to this thread:
Why you keep launching events without first getting all bugs out of the game ??

LadyHecate

Major-General
From what I understand, the Haunted Tower is a cultural building and the JoL Chapel a decoration, however, I've just received the InnoGames electronic Newsletter advertising the Halloween event and it states:
"Unholy buildings
In addition to the graveyard expansion, there are two new unique buildings: the Haunted Tower and the Jack O‘Lantern Chapel! Get these buildings for your city and produce precious Forge Points, goods and more!"
What are the new Unholy Buildings that will produce FPs, goods etc?

DeletedUser12400

From what I understand, the Haunted Tower is a cultural building and the JoL Chapel a decoration, however, I've just received the InnoGames electronic Newsletter advertising the Halloween event and it states:
"Unholy buildings
In addition to the graveyard expansion, there are two new unique buildings: the Haunted Tower and the Jack O‘Lantern Chapel! Get these buildings for your city and produce precious Forge Points, goods and more!"
It's an mistake on our part. My apologies for the mistake and the inconvenience this may have caused.

DeletedUser653

Every thought about an event that centers around GE ?? Rewards based upon milestones reached for a guild, ie. percentage of fights guild completed, 3 rounds of 12 fights/negotiations x number of guild members. Guild rewards as well as personal rewards plus normal quest line??

would work for me, much nicer then do 50 x 5 min builds

DeletedUser653

Haunted Tower is a small 3x3 happy building and the Jack O‘Lantern Chapel a smaller 1x1 happy building

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Are the community management team aware, oblivious, or simply incompetent? 10 hours since a reply from an IGM and nothing has been fixed. Proper release management of this event would have seen it rolled back until the issue was resolved!! Even if the community management team have no direct control over the programmers, they should have pushed for, and secured a roll back at least.

DeletedUser107476

"Unholy buildings
The mods like us were hoping for mad scientists lab !!

DeletedUser

The mods like us were hoping for mad scientists lab !!
Probably recycled the announcement from last year and forgot to change it. That's just about the level of competence we're working with here.

DeletedUser4727

Are the community management team aware, oblivious, or simply incompetent? 10 hours since a reply from an IGM and nothing has been fixed. Proper release management of this event would have seen it rolled back until the issue was resolved!! Even if the community management team have no direct control over the programmers, they should have pushed for, and secured a roll back at least.
Completely aware, actually. We've done our part, we've reported the issues and given a clear indication to the Developers as to the severity of the issue. I think you may be overestimating the influence I and the other Community Managers have over things such as update schedules, event launches or rollbacks.

DeletedUser

Completely aware, actually. We've done our part, we've reported the issues and given a clear indication to the Developers as to the severity of the issue.
Maybe it would help it you communicated... well, any of that back to us as the players. In a timely fashion.
If you do not wish to appear to be ignorant or incompetent, perhaps a little feedback would be appropriate as opposed to unrelenting silence.

DeletedUser4727

A member of my team informed players here we were aware of the issue several hours ago. I'll happily repeat what my mods say if that would help things, but I don't know that I see sense in doing so.

DeletedUser

A member of my team informed players here we were aware of the issue several hours ago. I'll happily repeat what my mods say if that would help things, but I don't know that I see sense in doing so.
When nearly 12hrs has elapsed on a pretty major bug fix that is coming 'soon', then yes, I do think it's time for another update. 'Soon' is extremely subjective.

DeletedUser4727

When nearly 12hrs has elapsed on a pretty major bug fix that is coming 'soon', then yes, I do think it's time for another update. 'Soon' is extremely subjective.
Fair enough, I'll keep that in mind for future issues. Thanks.

DeletedUser108435

Agreed getting stingy are we?

It's insulting to people like me who do spend money on the game......and to all dedica who make it a wonderful game.ted players of FOE

Last edited by a moderator: