• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Hall of Fame nerfing

DeletedUser

Thank you to everyone for your patience whilst I dealt with some issues on a few posts in this thread. I apologise for the time this has taken to complete, but that did include having to deal with a small real life crisis that couldn't be left until later.

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
A 2500 lead cut to 1200 ..in a day by doing nothing .!
Tomorrow ..we will probably have lost #1 spot.

If Avengers Assemble , who hold rank 1 in PME , ME , PE , Ind & LMA ....plus rank 2 in CA , and HMA ...cannot be rank 1 guild .
THen ... GvG is finished...., pointless.
The End !
:mad:

DeletedUser13082

Hall of Fame has nothing to do with ranking. It give your Guild Power points to get levels faster but nothing else. So no matter how many your guild got, doesnt help you to raise on ranking, just in levels.

Wow... just wow...

Please explain to me how a guild gains over 2000 rank points without taking a single sector on any map then? A Post-Modern Era Hall of fame gives 170 power to the guild, power is the rank of the guild. Do some research.

DeletedUser13082

A 2500 lead cut to 1200 ..in a day by doing nothing .!
Tomorrow ..we will probably have lost #1 spot.

If Avengers Assemble , who hold rank 1 in PME , ME , PE , Ind & LMA ....plus rank 2 in CA , and HMA ...cannot be rank 1 guild .
THen ... GvG is finished...., pointless.
The End !
:mad:

Guessing you're just as annoyed as me Ice lol. It's a joke mate, hence why I won't be playing any more. No point in bothering when you can't even have anything to show for the time and effort spent on the game.

DeletedUser

The Designers of the game have been informed about your feedback including linking to this thread. They will be taking another look at the Hall of Fame for sure.

DeletedUser

(Removed information from another server)

So my clan (the #1) jumped almost 4000 prestige, just by getting some buildings. To put it into perspective, GvG has run for 110 days on our server. In 110 days we got up to around 8k prestige - getting a building gave us half that amount in less than a week, for nearly no effort, a bunch of luck and absolutely 0 goods. Granted, we have a few people who spend diamonds.
However, we're only 39 people in the guild, and intend to keep it that way - once this HoF thing catches on to the other guilds with 80 members, we're almost guaranteed to lose our first place which we fought hard for over the last 3½ months.

And honestly, I find that kinda lame.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please could you limit your discussions of this issue to the worlds on this server as per the rules of this forum? I ask this because in general it is not helpful to discuss situations that are not taking place on this server; although they may be experiencing similar game play, other servers have different players and different conditions that are not actually relevant here.

Feedback regarding people's experiences on this server is valuable, but feedback regarding situations on other servers is best served on their forums....

Supermum1

Private
I am so totally in agreement with what has been said here about the Hall of Shame...it is a disgrace..should not have been implemented in the first place.
Not wanted and not needed. I have also spent months batteling and struggeling along with guild and good friends to get the position we have today in ranking, and with this new building it will all be wasted, as I for one am not going to spend cash on buying my way to the top.
I never do in real life, and won't do so in a game either. I believe in fair play.

DeletedUser6395

I take no part in GvG...in fact my guild is a total GvG free zone...but I have to say I'm appalled at the way those that enjoy that aspect of the game have been treated with the introduction of the "Hall of Shame" building. I know it takes a lot of hard work and effort on behalf of everyone to raise their guilds ranking...and to have it taken away from them with the introduction of this building is nothing more than shameful and it's like giving the finger to those that have acheived something good for their guild.
I back the GvG people wholeheartedly in getting something done about this before we lose a lot of long established members who have decided enough is enough.

DeletedUser

The Designers of the game have been informed about your feedback including linking to this thread. They will be taking another look at the Hall of Fame for sure.

Good, that is very much appreciated. :D

DeletedUser76094

Please note that I have currently unapproved a few posts in this thread in order to check that they comply with forum rules.

I understand that people wish to express their views on this issue but would ask that comments are made in a constructive manner. Thank you for your patience whilst I investigate the relevant posts.

If you had any bit of understanding of the community's frustration, as a true representative of the community, you would have resigned immediately as soon as this stupid joke was played on the players. I personally have faced a lot of the heat from Blacksmith, etc in the past because i voiced my concerns "too strongly." Perhaps I would be muted again?

But this time I am going to quit for sure. I have played this great game (not so great anymore) for over 2 years, have been a top ranking player on Brisgard and Arvahall for 1+ years and have even helped a lot of new up and coming players become passionate about this game. NOT ANYMORE.

I request you also to make a strong stand against this stupidity of the developers in bringing out this moneymaking joke.

DeletedUser76094

mods are here to offer assistance to players and are subject to all the same in game issues that you are.

I disagree. Mods are merely puppets of developers trying to calm the players who are raising concerns on every such stupid "bugdate" ... This game now goes to the biggest business failures in online gaming industry. I'll be sure to write reviews about it on every possible forum.

DeletedUser

I disagree. Mods are merely puppets of developers trying to calm the players who are raising concerns on every such stupid "bugdate" ... This game now goes to the biggest business failures in online gaming industry. I'll be sure to write reviews about it on every possible forum.

My opinion of the mods, is that they volunteer their time freely, to answer player support tickets, make sure the younger players arent exposed to any abuse and profanity etc seven days of every week. No one wishes to calm or quiet anyone, we only butt in if things are getting out of hand, again just so other players dont read things they would rather not. All feedback is welcome good and bad.

DeletedUser76094

Hall of Fame has nothing to do with ranking. It give your Guild Power points to get levels faster but nothing else. So no matter how many your guild got, doesnt help you to raise on ranking, just in levels.

Get your facts straight buddy... Check the guild rankings again. #2 guild in Brisgard had been getting beaten up by #3 guild for a long time... We were catching up to them and were within 800 GvG points which was within our reach as we were planning to grab a few more sectors from them across various maps. HOWEVER, at the reset timer, they gained 1800+ points. 1700 from Hall of Shame alone and 141 points from conquering a PME sector! Whereas, the poor #1 slipped to #2 coz they don't have so many HoS buildings. Even though the current #2 guild are my guild's enemies, in all honesty they have also worked very hard to get to the top and stay there for 80+ days.

Overall, it's a messy joke that Inno has played with 130 hardworking players in the current #2 and #3 guilds of brisgard.

DeletedUser76094

My opinion of the mods, is that they volunteer their time freely, to answer player support tickets, make sure the younger players arent exposed to any abuse and profanity etc seven days of every week. No one wishes to calm or quiet anyone, we only butt in if things are getting out of hand, again just so other players dont read things they would rather not. All feedback is welcome good and bad.

I have been a moderator in several other online player communities. I have even filled your recent mod application solicitation requests that came out not so long ago but decided against submitting it. Precisely for this reason. That Mods are merely representing Developers/Designers in the name of moderating what gets seen by young kids, etc. Come on, do you think 99% of the players complaining in this thread were born yesterday?
If I was one of the moderators, I would have resigned at this update.
I can and will still make my difference by asking everyone in my guild to quit this game altogether (even if I am banned from playing, I can still inform request everyone on skype to make a stand against this utterly shameful greed of developers)

DeletedUser

If you had any bit of understanding of the community's frustration, as a true representative of the community, you would have resigned immediately as soon as this stupid joke was played on the players. I personally have faced a lot of the heat from Blacksmith, etc in the past because i voiced my concerns "too strongly." Perhaps I would be muted again?

But this time I am going to quit for sure. I have played this great game (not so great anymore) for over 2 years, have been a top ranking player on Brisgard and Arvahall for 1+ years and have even helped a lot of new up and coming players become passionate about this game. NOT ANYMORE.

I request you also to make a strong stand against this stupidity of the developers in bringing out this moneymaking joke.

We are well aware of your frustrations, we are players just like you.

I have spent some time tonight sending emails and doing all that I can to ensure that all that need to be told about this have been.

It is unfortunate that it is the weekend, which means any response is slow but I am doing my best to get you all answers.

Never think howerver that we dont understand that is just crazy

DeletedUser

Please could you limit your discussions of this issue to the worlds on this server as per the rules of this forum? I ask this because in general it is not helpful to discuss situations that are not taking place on this server; although they may be experiencing similar game play, other servers have different players and different conditions that are not actually relevant here.

Feedback regarding people's experiences on this server is valuable, but feedback regarding situations on other servers is best served on their forums....

If he had left out that it was from another server it would not have been another problem. I don't see how it could be more pertinent. The problem described there succinctly describes what we are all voicing concerns about