• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Guild Treasury goods exchange

• Thread starter DeletedUser96844
  • Start date

Do you support this Idea

• Yes

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent327

Overlord
If the idea is goods in the treasury are being changed into a different age good and remaining within the treasury then I'd say absolutely

No guild needs arctic age goods in their treasury but the arcs, obs and atom still produce those goods

If the idea is to be able to remove goods from the treasury for use in building GBs and negotiating GE etc then it'd be very handy for founder/leader to be able to remove arctic goods for trade to other members given again, the GBs add arctic future goods that can't ever be used

A vital feature to this idea if it's removal of goods is that leaders/founders would be able to put restrictions on who can move or remove stock

Does it really matter? This idea is over 4 years old. If it ever was "warm", or "popular", it must be "freezing" by now.

DeletedUser112745

How can this be popular when it has been dead for over 4 years?
Michael Jackson has been dead for 9 years. He’s still popular.

I’d guess the three pages of posts is why the thread is marked as warm. If you look at the other ideas that are not categorised under a subsection, they’re all still on one page. So in comparison, this thread is attracting more attention than those, still.

Let’s focus on discussing the idea, rather than investigating what makes a thread get categorised as popular? :)

Agent327

Overlord
Let’s focus on discussing the idea, rather than investigating what makes a thread get categorised as popular? :)

Why?

For more than 4 years nothing has been done with it. A similar idea has already been forwarded more than 6 years ago. What makes you think discussing this has any use?

DeletedUser99438

+1
Probably trading outside of the treasury can easily be abused, so not sure about that. Inside treasury trading would be useful to trade down the VF AF and OF that are useless beyond building a GB or doing a tech.

Tex Snoot

Private
Would be interesting if the treasury could put trades up in the market. The goods would be traded directly into and out of the market. This would fix the problem of players being able to donate the wrong goods to the gvg treasury for them to be stuck forever for an age the guild isn't fighting in, if the guild treasury could then trade them for an age they are fighting for. ...

Although my guild has members holding GvG positions from EMA - FE, the leaders focus on fighting in ME - FE, because that's the eras that they are in. I think it could lead to them draining the goods from the earlier ages, leaving early age players unable to contribute anything to the GvG.

Status
Not open for further replies.