• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Yeah, Grey makes it easy to tell who you are, otherwise your colour would change too much and it could get confusing to some people. This way your colour is always the same, just changes for other people.

Agent327

Overlord
my x4 SoH's on lvl1 Iron Age produce 300-600 Guild Power Daily (plus the other FP's etc) Thats x2 The Iron Age map on GvG isn't it ?
HoF is still Valluable but as time passes it will be replaced with SoH or at least thats what the math say.

Isn't that what in the end happens with almost every building?

Was just fighting GBG in Arvahall. This guild that we're up against covers all of the provinces with siege camps instantly, all avaliable slots. As soon as you attack they delete them and replace with traps, wait for you to get close then remove a trap and place a fort, you get close again and another trap gets deleted and replaced with a fort instantly, and so on for all 3 slots.
They don't even try to cut off, they just replace buildings and "defend" that way.
Platinum league, second day in GBG and they think this is worth doing, spending 400 diamonds per province only to lose it and restart all over again... What a bunch of muppets, we are having a good laugh for wasting their diamonds :lol:

If players have not unlocked military tactics they are not able to participate in GBG. Why are they shown in GBG contribution list? Is this a bug or it has been overlooked?

I have a member in O world who is in IA and he claims he has not unlocked PvP but he's on the list and those who can't participate should not be included there.

Emberguard

Legend
If players have not unlocked military tactics they are not able to participate in GBG. Why are they shown in GBG contribution list? Is this a bug or it has been overlooked?
I've heard of that occurring. It'd be easily verifiable by recruiting a Bronze Age player before the season begins. Everyone in the guild receives end of season fragments for being in the guild regardless of age or tech unlocked.

I've heard of that occurring. It'd be easily verifiable by recruiting a Bronze Age player before the season begins. Everyone in the guild receives end of season fragments for being in the guild regardless of age or tech unlocked.
Oh it's not an issue for me if they get rewards, I am completely ok with that, it's even welcome but since we have a set limit of GBG advances every player must make, some might wonder how do I allow a member to have 0 advances without them knowing he is not able to participate yet.

SilverFoxes

Master Corporal
He's likely shown because he can participate when he unlocks military tactics. It might be weirder to have someone show up on the contribution list in the middle of a season.

3 months into GBG, still no detailed log. This is like giving us a new car which we have to drive blindfolded without brakes with a bunch of drunk people as passengers who are trying to take control of steering wheel and crash us all.

DeletedUser

3 months into GBG, still no detailed log. This is like giving us a new car which we have to drive blindfolded without brakes with a bunch of drunk people as passengers who are trying to take control of steering wheel and crash us all.
Inno never gave a log for their reasons, we still can see who is doing what (without helpers)

DeletedUser114177

Whats happen with this yellow flag in middle ?

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20200227-022052_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20200227-022052_Chrome.jpg
    917 KB · Views: 98

xmen14

Private
Guild Battlegrounds is coming! Read all about it here and please be sure to leave your feedback below!
have to say its not fair to let new players meaning 2 years or less come in and do 350 fights and jump ahead of others who have been here for over 6 years and get all the hard fights its dumb

have to say its not fair to let new players meaning 2 years or less come in and do 350 fights and jump ahead of others who have been here for over 6 years and get all the hard fights its dumb
What are you talking about?

The battles are based on a players era and the enemy armies are the same combinations for everyone of that era no matter how long they've been playing.

If a newer player can do more battles a day than you then I would say that they probably have a better city setup / higher level GBs than you do

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Honestly, I wish they made a 1v1 GBG variant, or something. Realised that we will be fighting close to the same four other guilds for all eternity. Getting quite boring. Need GBG to have more variety. Or just changes. Some kind of update.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
What are you talking about?

The battles are based on a players era and the enemy armies are the same combinations for everyone of that era no matter how long they've been playing.

If a newer player can do more battles a day than you then I would say that they probably have a better city setup / higher level GBs than you do

Well, from my experience on the new world, I can out nego and out fight people in the future era, when I was in LMA. now CA going even further. In fact IA people have the highest scores out of everyone on the world. Though that's not from fighting, haha.

Being able to always use units from later ages against the weak same age units (They are very weak at lower ages) means it takes quite a lot of % before they can do much.

Well, from my experience on the new world, I can out nego and out fight people in the future era, when I was in LMA. now CA going even further. In fact IA people have the highest scores out of everyone on the world. Though that's not from fighting, haha.

Being able to always use units from later ages against the weak same age units (They are very weak at lower ages) means it takes quite a lot of % before they can do much.
In @xmen14's post they said about players who haven't been playing as long, that makes no difference on the new world because the most anyone there has been playing is about 4 months as it only opened on 15 October - whether you've played for 1 or 6 years on other worlds means nothing apart from experience gained.

Anyone who is lucky enough to have later aged units can use them whether that's in GE or GbG, that is the same on any world but it can't make that big of a difference to the number of fights, the attrition ramps up fairly rapidly negating the advantage very quickly

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Anyone who is lucky enough to have later aged units can use them whether that's in GE or GbG, that is the same on any world but it can't make that big of a difference to the number of fights, the attrition ramps up fairly rapidly negating the advantage very quickly
It makes a very big difference using advanced units I can battle over 80, if I used my CE units it would be tricky to get past 30 battles