• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Vesiger

Monarch
It would be nice if you could advanced twice for battles in the GbG, Should reward the players who battle there way through in my opinion :)
The point is that for players with a high Alcatraz and lots of attack boosts (the GvG auto-battle players), troops are much less costly than goods.
I feel that there is a case for awarding double points for manual battles, though, as they take more skill and a lot more time to complete (which is the other reason given for awarding twice as many points for negotiations). In order to qualify as 'manual' the player would have to complete the entire battle one turn at a time - so you couldn't just enter the battlefield and then select the auto-battle option after the first turn...

Can the break between GBG seasons be seven days? Just seems annoying that if you want to leave guild to say go Good hunting or BP hunting or snipe hunting ect. it literally means you can't do GBG with that guild for 17 days. Gotta leave like 7 days before the start of the next one to make it back in time which means losing out on the end of GBG reward you fought for.

Just seems annoying that GBG is so anti-guild based for being a guild thing when it comes to new recruits or old ones :)

It needs to stay the way it is - Guild Hoppers need to have a penalty!

The point is that for players with a high Alcatraz and lots of attack boosts (the GvG auto-battle players), troops are much less costly than goods.
I feel that there is a case for awarding double points for manual battles, though, as they take more skill and a lot more time to complete (which is the other reason given for awarding twice as many points for negotiations). In order to qualify as 'manual' the player would have to complete the entire battle one turn at a time - so you couldn't just enter the battlefield and then select the auto-battle option after the first turn...

If they double the points for Manual Battle → Somebody with High Traz & High Boost would do manual battles in GbG at their leisure & auto-bot the action when reduced time to take a sector is needed.

Double the action for me - LOL

BhaaluJi

Corporal
very true. have raised the point earlier. no consideration yet

DeletedUser96901

negotiation: goods are gone

how about for fighting: troops are gone after the battle

then they could give 3 advances per battle :lol:

the point is not that the troops cost less
troops aren't lost. they are still there after the battle

I can easily do the first 30 attrition without losing one unit :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Guys, i am reconsidering my proposal for Adding a log, instead i would suggest adding a bounty-like reward for whoever captures the 99/100 Sector.
This will motivate people to play more GBG and have more Fun around.
This will also make the maps moving faster (unless Inno is about to release more Sectors in the future Maps)
Feel free to critique !
@Agent327 We need you on this one aswell !

Agent327

Overlord
Guys, i am reconsidering my proposal for Adding a log, instead i would suggest adding a bounty-like reward for whoever captures the 99/100 Sector.
This will motivate people to play more GBG and have more Fun around.
This will also make the maps moving faster (unless Inno is about to release more Sectors in the future Maps)
Feel free to critique !
@Agent327 We need you on this one aswell !

It will mean that players will purposely stop at 90/100 to have a better chance to capture the reward. Also it will screw up the tactic of leaving a sector at 99/100

DeletedUser96901

rewards should being for good not for being lazy and lucky

so if there is a reward after capturing a sector that reward obviously should go to the player who made the most advances

It will mean that players will purposely stop at 90/100 to have a better chance to capture the reward.
why stop at 90 ?

I wouldn't do anything of the 90 only that somebody who did nothing snipes the reward

DeletedUser

Also it will screw up the tactic of leaving a sector at 99/100
Yeah thats the Idea !!!

why stop at 90 ?
See what he says when he gets surprised ? haha

Well it was just a though, i wont make a proposal for this, but imagine GBG with this feature :)
all people will go like memememe no one is gonna hold because the less sectors the less rewards in total

This will create more One-Man Guilds only - Why be in a guild with 50-80 members? Just do the One-Man thing and you are sure to get the reward.

DeletedUser

@TheKingOfKool you will really make me create a really attractive idea :)
Say you get 1 Diamond as reward for Cooper , 2 for Silver , 4 for Gold 10 for Platinum and 25 for Diamond :)
Anyway , my point was that this 99/100 tactic is getting old , if not now, maybe in a few months for the popularity

I collect more diamonds from 1 season than many do in a diamond league fighting with 60 members all bucking for a for fights per sector; not to mention the host of fp's, goods & troops I collect each night -

DeletedUser

I collect more diamonds from 1 season than many do in a diamond league fighting with 60 members all bucking for a for fights per sector; not to mention the host of fp's, goods & troops I collect each night -
would you go to play alone in 1 man guild for 1 Diamond per sector ?
I dont think so :)

Agent327

Overlord
Yeah thats the Idea !!!

Then why would players support it? It is one of the few defensive options.

Well it was just a though, i wont make a proposal for this, but imagine GBG with this feature :)
all people will go like memememe no one is gonna hold because the less sectors the less rewards in total

It already is the less sectors the less rewards. You need to fight to get rewards.

1 man guild in Diamond ?
I mean could 1 man guild build 4 Siege Camps ?

First, you do not have to be in diamond. You can do it in any leauge. Second, I am in SAM. HJave somewhere around 60.000 of each SAM good. As a 1 man guild I would be much more effective as I am now in a big Guild.