• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Vesiger

Monarch
All this complaining about my guild on L but no mention of the one on R!

That's more of a "normal" guild (for comparison the GE requirement is 2 encounters) there I set targets and the occasional alliance and sometimes people go off and do their own thing. This week we have an alliance and someone has repeatedly attacked them. I don't know who, and I don't care either.
The people on the receiving end of the attack probably care - and probably blame you for proposing an alliance in bad faith...

DeletedUser

We've got a guild of two members in Gold with us this week. They've got six or seven sectors.
Yeah the way MMR range is created , it wont be hard to be in Platinum.
The really hard to achieve was to be the 1st to get there, so you can attract way stronger players and keep your Guild top.

Last edited by a moderator:
whoever suggested such a log explained to you the reasons , you dont want to understand them and you keep saying the words bulling control etc
It's not that I don't understand the reasons given for an extended log or why some people would like it but it would make no difference to the gameplay and would provide no additional information to that which can already be seen EXCEPT for precisely detailing exactly where someone has attacked. As I have repeatedly said, and you've failed to listen to, is that I am all for working as a guild towards a common aim and if someone is doing nothing to help the guild whether this is in GbG or elsewhere you can already see this and remove them if you so wish.

Seeing as you think I'm stupid please explain what enhancements a log would bring in a simple sentence so thick old me can understand it

DeletedUser

it would make no difference to the gameplay and would provide no additional information
You are wrong
a full detailed log could help Guilds see how many goods they have spent on each round, what buildings they have used, how many attack/negotiations did with those buildings , how fast and many other things
From all these information they can plan better tactics and compare their past performance with their current
AND ofcurse kick whoever attack random sectors

Emberguard

Legend
please explain what enhancements a log would bring in a simple sentence
if we had the info from the start it’d have allowed those players that aren’t following instructions to be contacted in private and the tactics explained to them

this far in probably not as necessary but would still be handy when getting new members to see how well they’re settling in

You are wrong
a full detailed log could help Guilds see how many goods they have spent on each round, what buildings they have used, how many attack/negotiations did with those buildings , how fast and many other things
From all these information they can plan better tactics and compare their past performance with their current
AND ofcurse kick whoever attack random sectors

Buildings and Goods - You can already see what buildings have been built in the current information provided and it's not very hard to work out how much that costs in goods to the treasury - buy a calculator if mental arithmetic isn't your thing. You also know where the buildings were built and what sectors you took after they were built (from the current log) so again this is just repeated information.

Speed - you can already see the time you took a sector but if you really want to know how long from the 1st attack until taking it then ok

Past and current performance - The only thing that is relevant is where you place in each round - you might play much better to your stated metrics but still come at the bottom as you are facing better opposition

players that aren’t following instructions to be contacted in private and the tactics explained to them
This is the problem! It would be fine if people were nice to each other and could have a sensible conversation but generally this isn't the case

Fulhamguy

Corporal
This is the problem! It would be fine if people were nice to each other and could have a sensible conversation but generally this isn't the case
Most guilds I am aware of would treat it like that. You put in your guild profile the expectations like you do and if somebody doesnt follow those then they should be aware that they might be kicked out. Surely that is how you do it and that is how we do it.

Surely if you are in a guild that doesnt have a sensible conversation that was not the guild for you anyway.

Fulhamguy

Corporal
It feels like you had a bad experience and of course some are better than others. Our top guild in our world is very regimented but they are unbeatable because of that. As long as the guild profile gives an idea of what is expected surely that is what people are looking for.

Fulhamguy

Corporal
You're right. There must be one or two people in the world who are nice to each other
I think you have it the wrong way round, there are one or two meglomanic leaders.

They would not be charge of any good guilds because those would not have any good players as they would have all left. So I still dont see your argument, it makes no sense.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Something I realised, GBG really does make Guild hoping harder, cause if you want to hunt for FP to snipe you can't just finished GE day one and do it without losing out on GBG rewards/days/ missing GBG entirely

Locks you in for so long and has such a short break.

Heh.

DeletedUser113110

Something I realised, GBG really does make Guild hoping harder, cause if you want to hunt for FP to snipe you can't just finished GE day one and do it without losing out on GBG rewards/days/ missing GBG entirely

Heh.
Well, every two weeks you could do GE on Tues/Wed, then jump over in time for Thursday's GBG...

Fulhamguy

Corporal

Heh.
Traditionally I moved up an era on a Tuesday now it has changed to a Thursday to get the benefit in GbG rather than GE and hood.