• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Deleted member 127677

well to be honest it is not going to matter how good those new rewards are time to get those rewards is insane long.
and when there is no free hits those new supper nice rewards not going to change anything for your performance doing GBG.
max cap is increased to 24k% with 12k as it is now it could work (fortunately those who planed this update has math as the Enemy in them life)
I’m not sure I follow. I will be able to do the same or maybe even more fights compared to now, since I hit 0-2 camps along with the free, and usually do about 4-5x my attrition worth of fights daily. Now I’m more or less guaranteed the equivalent of 3 camps even from base. What’s not to like? Others will have that opportunity too. Everyone can build one of 3 levels of buildings to reduce their attrition. If you don’t want to pay exorbitant dimes for buildings, let them mature in their own time. See where you get that way. We will all learn. After a while, we may even be grateful that 400-500 fights a day is all that is possible and we can avoid hanging around as much as we/many of us/people in general do.

*Neo

Private
well in previous game of GBG activity and showing in times when free sectors opening was the key for the active players.
those who were active with the GBG game started to change the game play to build a fighting mashines as it was the new proposed game play by Inno itself.

this new GBG downgrade removing the totally free hits making all this long time strategy to build fighting towns kind of useless as to reach current atrition limits are impossibile.

as an very active player i used to do daily 2k fights this will be decreased to my calculations to ~1250
in T i even have supper PE town where i fighted previous season up to 550 atrition as i was able to reach and pass 12k% atrition limit.
fortunately reaching 24k limit is simple impossibile so i stoped spening real moneys with the first rummors of this GBG update.

*Neo

Private
Arch1e
problem is the cost of goods required to get that 80% attrition increased heavily.
if your guild is not full and you have for example 30 or 50 players to build those new buildings will cost you so much that after 2 GBG seasons 99% of guilds will be bancrupted on the treasury

*Neo

Private
the only players who will enjoy this GBG update will be those who used to sit in base and been thinking that way "if i cant get free fights others should not"

*Neo

Private
BTW i am not against the idea that the number of fights in GBG had to be limited.
but the problem with this update is how bad evrything is planed.
the most important mission if you do update you should make things better not worse.
fortunately those siege prices not going to help low guilds.
and guilds under 50 players wont be able to play GBG at all in a long run.

*Neo

Private
the strongest guilds going to get smallest impact on this update
if your guild has 80 players and all have lvl 120+ arc OBS and AI cores and all are very active it does means that players not going to make less fights after update, So they just going to pay more treassury goods to get exactly the same results.

but guilds with has problems with the treasury in previous seasons will suffer to the point where they will abandon the idea to build anything in GBG.

Sacahari3l

Private
well in previous game of GBG activity and showing in times when free sectors opening was the key for the active players.
those who were active with the GBG game started to change the game play to build a fighting mashines as it was the new proposed game play by Inno itself.

this new GBG downgrade removing the totally free hits making all this long time strategy to build fighting towns kind of useless as to reach current atrition limits are impossibile.

as an very active player i used to do daily 2k fights this will be decreased to my calculations to ~1250
in T i even have supper PE town where i fighted previous season up to 550 atrition as i was able to reach and pass 12k% atrition limit.
fortunately reaching 24k limit is simple impossibile so i stoped spening real moneys with the first rummors of this GBG update.
1250 per day? How? Nobody on Beta servers came anywhere near this number. After those changes with really good bonuses, 150 attrition is going to be your maximum. So theoretically 750 fights per day if you are lucky, data from Beta servers shows the 80% reduction is more like 65-70% in reality.

So they just going to pay more treassury goods to get exactly the same results.
No, they are going to pay significantly more for significantly less.

Deleted member 127677

This, unless you have missed it, is also a reason why these changes are long, long overdue. As you are speaking about long term strategy, and building up strength, there are still a lot of players around who did that way before Gbg, only to see junior players in lower eras use higher era units to way outperform them, with lower strength and capacity. That is what we may well see the end of now.

Deleted member 127677

Arch1e
problem is the cost of goods required to get that 80% attrition increased heavily.
if your guild is not full and you have for example 30 or 50 players to build those new buildings will cost you so much that after 2 GBG seasons 99% of guilds will be bancrupted on the treasury
It was totally your choice to make/join/play in a guild with that number of players, and it was their choice to focus on whatever they did instead of guild goods buildings, as well as leaders’ choice to allow them to do that. Many farming players deliberately joined smaller guilds to get more fights. Or established guilds with few interested fighters, for the same reason, with the additional bonus of good treasuries. It will now likewise be an option for people to make different choices.

Emberguard

Legend

There's a minimum of 1 building slot on every sector now. There's no 0 slot sectors anymore. So if your concern is on Guild Goods I would suggest you look at the map and see what's the most efficient way of building to reduce costs. See what's the best option for you with the new choices available.

The two middle cost options for the new buildings are 5,000 (Barracks) and 5,200 (Guild Command Post) Guild Goods. You might not need to even touch the most expensive option depending on your situation and what you're trying to achieve

Those two buildings I mentioned give 40% per building. So you only need two of them. You can put them 1 per sector if you can get the sectors to be touching the same target. That's 10,000 Guild Goods on current buildings VS the previous 12,000-15,000 Guild Goods for Siege Camps if you're trying to max out attrition reduction

The biggest cost is going to be in the HQ building if you're looking to compete for the #1 spot. If you're not intended to contend for #1, then you might not want to bother with the HQ building as its main benefit is in boosting your overall ranking. Or you might want to only plant the cheapest HQ building

Deleted member 127677

1250 per day? How? Nobody on Beta servers came anywhere near this number. After those changes with really good bonuses, 150 attrition is going to be your maximum. So theoretically 750 fights per day if you are lucky, data from Beta servers shows the 80% reduction is more like 65-70% in reality.

No, they are going to pay significantly more for significantly less.
He plays with higher era units in a low era so likely will be able to go higher. But unlikely 225-250.

*Neo

Private
yes i think i am the only player in the server (maybe even all servers) with 2300% attack bonus in PE era and having turtles at the same time.
but this GBG update going to be a huge problem for me as well i am not even saying how players with 7 or 8k% attack in SAT era going to feel when they start playing this new update as with 8k% attack they could of reach the limits for a heavy price they payed with real money invested in the game and now they will be able to do 900 fights daily comparing to evryone else who will do 500 daily

Deleted member 127677

yes i think i am the only player in the server (maybe even all servers) with 2300% attack bonus in PE era and having turtles at the same time.
but this GBG update going to be a huge problem for me as well i am not even saying how players with 7 or 8k% attack in SAT era going to feel when they start playing this new update as with 8k% attack they could of reach the limits for a heavy price they payed with real money invested in the game and now they will be able to do 900 fights daily comparing to evryone else who will do 500 daily
You forget that a lot of the people in last eras played before Gbg was a feature. Some may farm, but many don’t, or don’t care enough about Gbg to make this a big point in their decision to continue playing. There are many other things that make the game fun and worth logging in to for them, Gbg and amassing forge points isn’t top of the list for everyone. Maybe more importantly, you are speaking about a very small number of players. Don’t forget that any battleground map will also have 6-7 other guilds on it, maybe 300 players, it’s not like they consist of just inactives because they can’t or won’t fight to get out and run the mill for a swap. So, not a big worry.

Vesiger

Monarch
It's brilliant if you're just starting but this is why so many experienced players are giving up.
Sorry, but some of us have been seeing this precise same announcement literally for years. And not only is there no discernible change in the number of experienced players, but the very people who announce furiously that they are going to leave the game because someone has made an attempt to patch their favourite exploit (it's no longer possible for shields to reduce damage all the way down to zero in battles, for example, and the AI no longer targets rogues first in map battles or the PVP arena) rarely seem to actually do so.
When players give up, it is usually because their real-life family commitments become more important to them than some online game, or because they are simply bored of playing the same thing for years on end.

. It is the end of GBG (only 5 - 10 guilds will be able to play GBG
No, only 5-10 mega-guilds will be willing or able to go on farming GBG for chequerboard profit any more. The rest of us will have to get used to actually saving and spending our attrition wisely instead of never doing anything without guaranteed infinite zero attrition fights - which were never intended to be a feature in the first place. If you look back at the original discussion of the Guild Battlegrounds, the expectation was that players would battle until they ran out of attrition, not that guilds would routinely throw diamonds at insta-building siege camps (and nothing else) and swap sectors back and forth between each other at steady four-hour intervals.
In fact I seem to remember the GvG veterans of that era announcing that this would lead to "the experienced players giving up" because it would no longer be possible for a guild to defend its territory if shields dropped after only four hours, as opposed to holding for 24 hours after a sector was taken... of course in those days we were naive enough to assume that guilds would actually seek to hold and defend territory, as opposed to players making more profit by deliberately losing it to one another!

JohnRo79

Private
about the Forgotten Temple

how are the new GBG only boosts being marked on Buildings Description?

are there any new GBG only specific icons ?
what about the old temples already placed or in inventory. are they gonna get the new GBG stats only too or is it just for the newly acquired sets?

EDIT: i see. update just kicked in

temple.png

Last edited:
So we will not be able to fight thousands !! To get score up for the ones that like fighting ??
We will never be able to catch high score players up !!!
Seems unfair again. Totally..
If inno want to stop the game, then just do it.. Can't lay many more staff off.
Just a two tier game, people that can spend real money !! And gamers that can't and have been loyal. The game can't attract new players to pay staff, if the only way to play is to spend lots of money....
On new, gbg, did I see that you get attrition rewards, as with fp. Diamonds and building parts ?
Will this balance it up ???
Also, this is advertised as a family game !! Why then when you have to watch an advertisement, it's only gambling ones !! Should there not be an age id. For this !!
Shows innos lack of any Morales, and really don't care about player's...
R.i.p. Inno.